Clear All

• Antero90
    replied
    Good find Dalai.
    Scratch one more for the sinclair killing machine

Leave a comment:

• Master-Builder
    replied
    And everybody knows Splinter Cell 2 is the original multiplayer stealth game.

Leave a comment:

• beast
    replied
    You MUST find your WATCH.

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    Does anybody remember "the great escape" on the commodore 64? That was similar.

Leave a comment:

• Sandman
    replied
    hehe cool

Leave a comment:

• Dalai
    replied
    My favourite review quote, from Crash magazine:

The game is actually pretty fun to play still! Once you get the hang of the controls.

Leave a comment:

• Decompiler
    replied
    Where can I buy pink turf? they just do not make it like that nowdays.

Leave a comment:

• Thief13x
    replied
    Blow something up to create a diversion while you try to pick a door lock. Shoot a couple of guards and watch the rest gather around in horror. Stun a man with knockout gas and steal his ID card to wander around the camp unmolested – until you start to do something suspicious, or another enemy discovers the body you stole it from. Frantically try to crack a safe combination before the booby trap goes off.
    All Or Nothing got pretty mixed reviews when it was released. It was a little sophisticated for its time, and even 18 years ago the graphics were pretty crude
    Truely amazing....sounds like the programming was nearly as complex as deadly shadows or hitman....

and the graphics are unbelievable!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dalai
    started a topic The Original Stealth Game

The Original Stealth Game

My bets were on the NES Metal Gear (throwing rocks to distract guards, sneaking past sleeping dogs and so on), but apparently the Speccy wins:

http://www.excellentcontent.com/emuzone/ez117.htm

Working...
X