Playing Counterstrike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing Counterstrike

So, yesterday Eric and I went to cyber cafe party. We played mostly Counterstrike. Neither one of us had before and we were pretty lost. Then came a level with lots of light switches. After having my ass kicked a bunch of times I found a level where I could hide in the dark and move slowly. The result? After a few plays they had to change maps because I was the only one who seemed to know how to hide in the shadows.
    BobTheDog says, "Now you've gone too far!"

Ph34r the TUT community trying to play other FPS.
    JM

Comment

Well , that's less rewarding when you consider the average CS lan player's IQ :>
      Next time , throw bunches of flashbangs/smokes and use your shadowslashing skills

Same goes with Action Half-Life where your sharpshooting habits can make you a lethally precise knife thrower...

I don't think any TFC spy would sneak past an experienced thievery player either.

Comment

Lol, CS isn't that hard really. I kicked 10 guys from Germany completely after just playing for 15 minutes :lol:

What I didn't tell you was that they were regulars and I was on 56k... with 1000 ping :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, really.

So, I unistalled it.

Some months ago, I went to a LAN, mostly CS sadly. Anyway, I'd been telling everybody that though I'd only tried it for less than an hour, I was pretty good.

They laughed, and told me how much they played. Anyway, once I got there, I noticed that they weren't bad, but they were a bunch of lamers. So, I try to remember how it was, getting my assed kicked pretty often. Two hours later, my main mouth-to-mouth opponent started joining my team to TK me. From then 'til the LAN was over, I KICKED HIS ASS!

What I mean is: Though they've played 2-3 hours a day since the release of CS and other CS'ers say they're 1337, the CS-players will never reach beyond starting level: n00b.

Comment

I play counter-strike all the time, because I can play it without it affecting my download limit. (1 GB, my ISP has a free server).

I dont go TOO badly... :lol:

Comment

Bob and I were seriously pwned on all the other levels. It was pretty sad. From now on, I'm only going to play 1st person games that have a blackjack.

Comment

I only ever buy the shotgun when playing.
              1) It's easy
              2) It irritates other players when you kill them

Comment

desert eagle dominates!! it's like a handgun sniper rifle :twisted:
                This is my cool sig.

Comment

Public Notice: If you see on the CS server you are playing a player named Sniper_Greece leave imidiatelly! He is one crazy mofo. He is my bro!
                  I Need Training!

Comment

I doubt I'll play CS outside of cyber cafe parties. It really is inferior to TUT.

Comment

I don't like Counter Strike the characters look too much the same and its too hard to distinguish between counter-terrorists and terrorists(not as bad as Firearms though-that mod just takes the piss as far as team distinction goes),as far as Half Life mods go-I think Day Of Defeat is much more of a fun team-game and Vampire Slayer is quite good too....besides although it isn't as popular-the Tactical Ops mod has nicer cleaner graffix than Counter Strike as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob FILTH
                        ...its too hard to distinguish between counter-terrorists and terrorists...
                        This is why I was happy when we got a few guys to join us for some UT. Brightly colored models = good idea.

Comment

CS stole 2 years of my life! :cry:

Luckily, I got banned from my favorite server for something that wasn't even game related, so now I can let TUT steal my life. :grin:

Gawd... trying to play CS now, I wonder why the bleeding hell I EVER got into it. Maybe there weren't as many lamers, ragers, and cheaters as there are now. It's sad really...
                          TCO – Retired
                          Former TCO Head of Intelligence – Retired

Comment

In 2-3 years of playing TFC, after I got out of the newbie stage, tehre were only 3-4 spies that ever got past me... I'm so damn paranoid, that I can feel if my 'friend' is a spy... The way they act, the way they move, the way they either stare, or avoid your gaze... They are coming...

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
                              In 2-3 years of playing TFC, after I got out of the newbie stage, tehre were only 3-4 spies that ever got past me
                              You're fooling yourself. Where were thoses corpses from ?

Comment

Working...
                              X