This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banned? Or Bad?

Hello dudes. Just wondered if I'd been banned from crackaz (Megadude)? If so why? I know I cracked CrouchingDork but it was an attempt to help him, I'm just a bit rubbish.

How in the world can cracking someone help them?
    Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
    "Dream is Destiny"
    Waking Life

Comment

*cough cough*
      http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
      -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
      -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
      -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Ahem, I'm sure he means that he meant to crack a guard, but ended up hitting a friend thief instead. Are you sure Crackaz wasn't just down? It likes to go down a lot...Otherwise, did you apologize? Crack arrows aren't easy to control, after all. Someone as distinguished as DorkyNTasty would probably forgive you.

Or would he?

Comment

Originally posted by Salsa
          Ahem, I'm sure he means that he meant to crack a guard, but ended up hitting a friend thief instead. Are you sure Crackaz wasn't just down? It likes to go down a lot...Otherwise, did you apologize? Crack arrows aren't easy to control, after all. Someone as distinguished as DorkyNTasty would probably forgive you.

Or would he?
          Please don't put distinguished and Dork in the same sentence, for the love of god...
          JM

Comment

Yes, apologies were made.

Comment

You've been banned on Mog's and Crackaz, for wasting lives, and for using the file modification cheat that allows you to bypass the limit on the number of certain inventory items you can buy.

Goodbye.

Comment

File modification cheat? What the fuck? I have no idea what the file modification cheat is. Do you have a log? I buy lots of crack, but only at the expense of other items.
                As for wasting lives- what? I actually thought I was becoming a bit more restrained in my crack happy playing style, but if you're going to ban people for that then that's great. Two other dudes in my gaff play off the same ip, so you're banning them too. Nice.
                Many thanks dudes- I (with good intentions) cock up and I get banned.

Comment

No offence but I think alittle proof would be nice LR. Iam not trying to be an ass or anything but just a quick I know by *insert method here* would be nice

Also wasting lifes is a matter of opinion and shouldn't be grounds for a ban. The idea of the game is to have fun(short of attacking you're team mates on purpose). Him sucking doesn't mean he should be ban no matter how in effective his playing style maybe imo
                  ZT

Comment

File Modification?! What kind of person would do something like that?
                    hmmmm... :roll: :?
                    Also, wasting lives is not a bannable offense.. nor is cracking your own Team mates. Those are both simple Callvote kicks or maybe kickban for a day.

But yes I would like to see proof before disallowing him in my server.

Comment

According to a post in the Admins forum by Mog, Megadude has attempted to log into Mog's server from an IP that was banned, under a different name. Once I have some input and clarification from Mog about that, I'll re-evaluate.

Comment

until then, you can appeal your ban at the Crackaz Forum here:

http://www.thecrackaz.com/modules.ph...8e30647e19ffac

so please do not argue bans in GenDisc, as it is not a topic for general discussion, thanks.
                        I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

Working...
                        X