Thief 3 will be on the PS2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thief 3 will be on the PS2

Just in case any new forum people haven't known of this. Thief 3 will be on Ps2.

At this point most of you wouldn't believe me. The reason being all the jokers and hoaxers.

That is the problem with joking around. You take it to the extreme then you can't control it. Then people get hurt and start fights over it.

Anyway i'll see if I can find a recent article on it. The only one i had was an old Ign one.

Here's an old one from 2000
    not the ign one.
    http://www.pcvsconsole.com/news/news...d=106&filter=2

Anyway there's no evidence that it isn't for sure but there isn't evidence that it is. Just only those 2 old 2000 articles. I hope they do release it on the ps2 so thief series gains the popularity and fame it deserves. Also it would generate lotsa money for them. Which they deserve. So lets wait till the media blackout till jumping to conclusions. So far I don't see why it can't be released on the Ps2. Sony did everquest online adventures. Thief 3 can't be impossible with bog downed visuals.

Comment

Not again

<a href="http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60534" title="even more foolisher">and again<a/>

Seems to me like you are repeating yourself, what's next. Pimpage of your Site?

Comment

consoles lack..... unless of course you have friends over. Then they just make you look like less of a freak
        CTG

Rhymin & Stealin

Comment

Originally posted by Reborn
          At this point most of you wouldn't believe me. The reason being all the jokers and hoaxers.
          You're wrong. It's all spam. And then you come back like nothing has happend.

Comment

Originally posted by طmega
            Not again

<a href="http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60534" title="even more foolisher">and again<a/>

Have you ever stopped to think someone here might own a PS2 and cannot afford to upgrade there current PC?

This is good news for them because they can buy Thief 3 on Ps2 instead of spending hundreds of dollars on upgrades for there PC.

Comment

Not again

Have you ever stopped to think someone here might own a PS2 and cannot afford to upgrade there current PC?

This is good news for them because they can buy Thief 3 on Ps2 instead of spending hundreds of dollars on upgrades for there PC.
              but then they would have a crappy pc and most likley not playing thievery and therefore wouldn't be in these forums
              http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
              -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
              -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
              -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

I have a crappy pc and I play thievery. However I will upgrade for Thief 3.

Comment

Not again

First, "there", "they're", and "their" are totally different words. As Cythe said, "Learn it, live it, love it."

Second, I don't see how your random statements about someone with a PS2 wanting to play Thief 3 on it is at all relevant to what Omega was saying. He was just linking to a bit of your history with regard to posts like this -- what reasons you may have for wishing Thief 3 will come out for PS2 are totally beside the point.

I have a crappy pc and I play thievery. However I will upgrade for Thief 3.
                  First, this seems to contradict the above post, but that's not surprising coming from you. And I'd hardly consider single player Thievery really Thievery -- it's entirely about the multiplayer experience, with single player essentially for practice.
                  Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Damn Reborn, you're good at only answearing the questions/accusations you CAN answear without making a f00l out of yourself.

Comment

Is someone gonna ban him already?
                      The only constant is change.
                      (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
                        Damn Reborn, you're good at only answearing the questions/accusations you CAN answear without making a f00l out of yourself.
                        Howzabout we all quit playing his game and calling him "Reborn", when we all know who he really is?

Comment

Methinks we should do the same thing with "LaughingRat"... We all know who he really is...
                          Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                          "Dream is Destiny"
                          Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by Curunir
                            Methinks we should do the same thing with "LaughingRat"... We all know who he really is...
                            *raises eyebrow*

Do tell?

Comment

RatBastard sound familiar?
                              Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Working...
                              X