Frogbeasts: When?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frogbeasts: When?

I want them! Every taffers favourite pet!

NaliRabbit mesh is perfect for it!

Originally posted by LegalAssassin
    I want them! Every taffers favourite pet!

NaliRabbit mesh is perfect for it!
    NEVAR!!!

LOL! No, I say anything new for the game is a good thing. But the skinning needs to be done. Why don't you paint it green and give us some shots of it, LA? Maybe that will get the blood boiling.

Kiech
    Kiech

Comment

Oh, and is there a good AI we can use for it? I guess it would do the same damage as a mine when it blows up. But I don't really understand the ecology of those darn things. Blowing up whenever anyone comes around. Even bees (that also die after attacking) don't go raging at the first thing they see.
      Kiech

Comment

We dont need Frogbeasts. We already have Gerome. Make Gerome eggs instead
        Feel the power of the

Comment

That's the worst animal ever created in the Thief world.

Damn, I get more freaked out by those little exploding frogs, than asylum's spider.
          Goddamn, keep it out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
            That's the worst animal ever created in the Thief world.

Damn, I get more freaked out by those little exploding frogs, than asylum's spider.
            Goddamn, keep it out!!!
            Yea, but at least in Thief, you could throw small rocks at them from a safe distance. No waste of arrows or life required!
            Kiech

Comment

I never used frogbeasts in Thief II. I found them a waste of money and a big noise. I prefer ghosting. :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon
                I never used frogbeasts in Thief II. I found them a waste of money and a big noise. I prefer ghosting. :wink:
                I don't think these frogs are availibe for purchace, they would be a map AI looking to blow someone up.
                Kiech

Comment

No, in Thief II you can buy Frogbeasts.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiech Bepho
                    Originally posted by The Dragon
                    I don't think these frogs are availibe for purchace, they would be a map AI looking to blow someone up.
                    Yes... they are. :roll:
                    "There's no problem that can't be solved with a big crate!"

Comment

Originally posted by Some people
                      A whole bunch of stuff about buying frogbeast eggs
                      Thats not the issue I was talking about. I know you can buy them in T2. I was talking about regular frogbeasts that hop around as part of a map. Eggs can be made later.

Kiech
                      Kiech

Comment

If you're desperate for a pet, LA, I'll send you the package for Spider-Eggs.

A little script I created a while ago, that allows either side to buy eggs that spawn friendly spiders when used. However, to be used in a map, the map must be altered manually to include them (ie. they need to go in a ThieveryShop, or be placed somewhere in the level).

I'm quite proud of it, although the spiders are a bit overpowered at the moment (thieves can create mini-Asylum-spiders).

Comment

Originally posted by The_Dan
                          I'm quite proud of it, although the spiders are a bit overpowered at the moment (thieves can create mini-Asylum-spiders).
                          The vent spiders?
                          "There's no problem that can't be solved with a big crate!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody-Reaper
                            The vent spiders?
                            *shakes* I hate those spiders.
                            Kiech

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody-Reaper
                              The vent spiders?
                              Nope, a minature version of the the big spider.

Which turned out to be slightly OTT, after it single-handedly won Grange

Thieves 0, Guards 0, Spider 1 :roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X