No announcement yet.

Something you do which would seem uncharacteristic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooohhh the things that are coming out in this thread. Nose picking, hairy asses. Picking your friends noses. Nice. Cig burns on skin. And some of you actually find the time to read, and have a life, I'm impressed. :wink: Ohh and double posting too, forgot about that.

Comment

Originally posted by BrokenArts
      Oooohhh the things that are coming out in this thread. Nose picking, hairy asses. Picking your friends noses. Nice. Cig burns on skin. And some of you actually find the time to read, and have a life, I'm impressed. :wink: Ohh and double posting too, forgot about that.
      So what's the thing you do that no one would suspect, BA?

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
        Garlisk:
        As for the secret thing I do that you wouldn't expect: I log into a private server and DM all the AI. I do this when I'm feeling like a lazy pOOpie hole and when I don't feel like using any real skill.

LOL

jk.... sorry.
        Hehehe i log is as a taffer guard and camp one spot staring into space for ooo say... 25 min while the action goes on elsewhere :lol: :lol:

Have a burn mark on my right palm (just this new years eve) and a hot glue burn on my right index finger....

Things i do out of character, not KOing a human who would be an easy target.
        Ghost (LMAO, sorry)
        Not try to save a fellow taffer from an agro guard.
        How TuF are you?
        League of Legends
        Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

Topic: I like 60's and 70's music.
          (I'm 16)

Other: Asimov rules. The Foundation books are awsome. All seven. Last two were the best. Douglas Adams is also very good. And Terry Pratchett. Humor in the extreme!

Comment

(This is all true) I have heaps of stuff around me.

Among this is one of them birds, you blow up their arses and it works like a wisstle. I practice, sounds awful.

I shave in front of my comp, yet I haven't emptied my shaving machine for a year.

I sit in front of my comp and read.

I eat here.

I even sleep here sometimes. Look: http://forums.beyondunreal.com/attac...postid=1616413

My chair is as ergonomic as an '70s mouse, you get a bad back from looking at it.

I spend my life here, still I have never got "mouse arm".

I carres and pad my comp and it's rarely fails me.

My comp is probably my best friend.

I often have a big 2 liter Coke within reach.

And, finally, I enjoy listening to Edith Piaff.

Short said, I'm pretty weird. But hey, who gives?

Comment

Originally posted by Jocke
              Topic: I like 60's and 70's music.
              (I'm 16)

Douglas Adams is also very good. And Terry Pratchett. Humor in the extreme!
              This I do to.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad_Gerbil
                Garlisk:
                Kurt Vonnegut's books are awesome. That is great humor.

As for the secret thing I do that you wouldn't expect: I log into a private server and DM all the AI. I do this when I'm feeling like a lazy pOOpie hole and when I don't feel like using any real skill.

LOL

jk.... sorry.
                well I have come into a sever where you had done just that gerbil.

Comment

Legal reminds me of my twin brother...... he lies on floor to use comp (well we both do) but he always sleeps there, i still cling to the fact that a bed is the best place to sleep And DAMN legal that chair is horrible.
                  How TuF are you?
                  League of Legends
                  Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

I actually tend to use my bed. Occasionally I fall asleep in frot of my comp, like grampa Simpson :wink: That pic's from when I really slept for long, some hours.

Usually I wake up immidiatly with a soft *DONG* ringing in my head :grin:

The chair is beyond horrible! It would be ok if it would be propely glued! Now it squeks if I move, and sometimes the back moves a bit... The funny thing is that I could replace it in 5 minutes. But I'm too lazy

Agg, you're a one-egg twin?

Comment

I'm not depressed. (Shocking? But true...)

Comment

Omega, that's not terribly surprising, you're going to have to try again. ^_^

As for me, I'm a hopeless romantic.
                        Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

I am sentitive and deep.

I pray.

I once cried in the arms of my friend (girl, not guy).
                          JM

Comment

When I am bad, my Mummy makes me sleep in the sea. :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                              I am sentitive and deep.

I pray.

I once cried in the arms of my friend (girl, not guy).
                              omg, you lie!
                              (AKA Dresden)
                              Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
                                Omega, that's not terribly surprising, you're going to have to try again. ^_^
                                In reply of the meat massacre thread.

My dad runs an abatoir.

Good enough?

Comment

Working...
                                X