Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

McDonalds, Wendy's, or Long John Silvers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McDonalds, Wendy's, or Long John Silvers?

Vote!!

if other, specify!

Rant about why you hate the others!
    McDonalds
    0%
    Wendy's
    0%
    Long John Silvers
    0%
    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

I never go to fast foods... went once when I was about 8 , a mc d , with my grandparents , and we all found it pretty disgusting. Both fries , hamburgers and ice creams tasted bad.
    Should I rant for 2047 pages to explain why I hate mc donalds as a company ? :roll:

Comment

Very useful and cool thread
      Didnt you forget Burger King or Pizza Hut?
      Deftones

Comment

LOL
        I work at Pizza Hut
        But i dont like fastfoods and i always wonder why do people come and it at us.
        Isn't it better to eat a family dinner at home? Or at least buy food in small restaurants where people really care about their costumers and you can better food for less money.

F.
        In the Future, One Duck Is The Law.

Comment

yuck-I don't eat meat,so none of the above would appeal to me in the slightest...

Comment

Originally posted by Rob FILTH
            yuck-I don't eat meat,so none of the above would appeal to me in the slightest...
            Right.. vegetables are ok to eat because they don't scream when you kill them.

I love meat. I eat meat almost every day.

However, I eat at fast-food restaurants less than once a month. I can find something I like at most of them, probably because it's so greasy and fatty, which is why it tastes good (and also is why I don't eat fast-food much).

Comment

I like meat, but I didn't vote for this stupid poll.

Comment

The only fast food I eat nowadays is In 'n' Out. They use real food to make their stuff. But I'm not too big on hamburgers lately. I really prefer Persian ground meat kabobs and Russian cutlets. They put spices in the meat, which, for some reason, is a sin in American foods. Well, I guess standard hotdogs have a lot of really nasty spices that don't go well together. This is totally a baked man's rant and thus should be ended right away! *poof*
                BobTheDog says, "Now you've gone too far!"

Comment

what he said
                  Though I don't like spices that much , turkish/greek/kurd sandwiches just own. Sometimes cheaper and always different. They actually have a taste !

Comment

The only fast food I eat at is a place only people from Montral, Ottawa, or Sherbrook knows.

It's called the Pita Pit.
                    JM

Comment

FYI: McDonalds is the world's largest purchaser of cow eyeballs... Why you ask? Well I will tell you.

The beef that McDonalds uses is low quality, and they use the liquid in the eyes to keep the been together after it has been processed. This way they can still say 100% beef.

Yuk!
                      Thought for the day: Beware of Gods who do not laugh

http://bobthemad.8m.com/

Comment

McDonald can whip a llama's ass for all I care.
                        JM

Comment

People who voted, or eat at McDonalds should die.

Not only does it taste like crap and kill you, they're HUGE destroyers of the rainforest.
                          The only constant is change.
                          (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Well I won't bring up again, the fact that McDonald's just plain sucks. There is a really good take out Mexican place here called Chipolte. As good as any restuarant is.

Comment

I eat Mc Donalds food. I like the Big Mac. But I don't like it anymore after I ate it.

Here is a tasty rumor. I wonder why I still eat at Mc Donalds. At least I never eat chicken stuff there. :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                              X