Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thetragictaffer
    replied
    I found out that TearsofBlood was down yesterday when I tried to download Th_archery and was wondering if it was just a temporary glitch.

Sorry to hear what happened DP

Leave a comment:

• Omega
    replied
    I know, but I never saw him. EVER. :?

Leave a comment:

• modetwo
    replied
    Originally posted by Ř·mega
    Who is duende anyway?
    An old ToB member that made the ToB-site.

Leave a comment:

• Omega
    replied
    Who is duende anyway?

Leave a comment:

• DarkProject
    replied
    I AM now working on fixing the site. most maps should be up to download but a lot of files won't be. also it's teh old layout so it doesn't look as good but who cares

Leave a comment:

• MrEricSir
    replied
    Originally posted by LaughingRat
    Just a thought: Do any of you Opera users have a cached copy of any of the ToB site? Isn't that one of Opera's features, that it caches sites you visit?
    All browsers cache the websites you visit. IE, however, doesn't seem to use the cached data.

Leave a comment:

• LaughingRat
    replied
    I'm glad to hear you at least have a place to start.

Good luck with it.

Leave a comment:

• DarkProject
    replied
    i found th first verion of the site and we are trying to reconstruct from thsoe images....
    dalai is helping me with it so it should be good and back up sometime...if not then wait and i'll beg someone into making another site somehow

Leave a comment:

• DarkProject
    replied
    please...it woudl help..i unfortunatly deleted all my temp internet files right before i visited the forum and found out what happened

Leave a comment:

• LaughingRat
    replied
    Just a thought: Do any of you Opera users have a cached copy of any of the ToB site? Isn't that one of Opera's features, that it caches sites you visit?

Leave a comment:

• LaughingRat
    replied
    Ouch.

Leave a comment:

• DarkProject
    replied
    HOST:
    The server you were on was hacked. You and over 80 other people lost their sites. The server admin has tried to do his best to bring the sites back, but the data was lost. You probably kept a backup of the site on your PC though right? Everyone else I've talked to has so far. I only have a few clients on this server.

Leave a comment:

• DarkProject
    replied
    Whats really not funny is that I have almost no html skill. duende made teh site for me and i just know how to tweak/edit it to update. I cannot make another one. And the only backups i have are of teh indexx which is basically nothing

Leave a comment:

• modetwo
    replied
    Haven't you got a backup DP?

Man, you gotta have a backup. Call your webhotel hoster, they should have a backup. And you really should report this to the hoster, make them look through their ftpd logs.

Suddenly, this wasn't funny anymore.

Leave a comment:

• DarkProject
    replied
    Originally posted by mOdEtWo
    Originally posted by DarkProject
    What......................the..................... .......fuck
    LOL!!!!

Sorry DP, but that's fucking funny.

Anyway, if someone had cracked the site, they would probably put another site there - full of their stupid shit.
    i just went on the ftp...nothing there

i don't have duende with me no more...means i'm fucked

Leave a comment:

Working...
X