A question for my other self.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for my other self.....

This is a major abuse of the forums I know, but it's the only way I have of contacting my pal before tonight. And it IS his birthday, so please don't remove this....
    Anyway:

Are you coming to Alex's gig? If so get home fairly quick as he's on at nine. I might even buy you a birthday pint....

Sorry about that dudes.

I don't know if this thread will be gone soon, but prolly not... Though maybe it'd be a good idea to delete this after your bud gets the message and properly responds, or any time after today (because after tonight this thread is worthless).

A suggestion: A PM to your bud might be looked upon more favorably by Thwark.
    Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
    "Dream is Destiny"
    Waking Life

Comment

Yes, problem is that my chum and I both use the same login on the forums which is why our collective self, Muggins, might seem a little schitzophrenic at times.
      Apologies again dudes.

Comment

Thwark will KEEL you Muggins!!! OMG THE BLOOD! ALL THIS PAIN! Poor Muggins! He was a good fellow...

EDIT: BOTH OF YOU! :lol:
        I Need Training!

Comment

I hope your friend gets the message.

On a different note, how hard is it really to just get your own login? It took me maybe 2 minutes tops to get mine.

Kiech
          Kiech

Comment

Hey man, I DID get my own login. He just stole it.
            And I'm sure Thwark will be deeply understanding. It's his birthday! You wouldn't want to ruin someones birthday now would you?

Comment

I wanted to post something mean on someone's birthday........

....Damn I really hate my conscience sometimes.....

Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
              "Dream is Destiny"
              Waking Life

Comment

Originally posted by Muggins
                Hey man, I DID get my own login. He just stole it.
                Then this message is for your alter-ego.

But you could just change your password and tell him to get his own name. It would spare many much confusion in the future.

Kiech
                Kiech

Comment

WAIT! How can we tell you are the REAL muggins and not the FAKE one? Wait a second... how can we tell ANYTHING since we don't really know Muggins? OMG the HEADACHE!

Ok, I'll stop spamming now...
                  I Need Training!

Comment

But where would the fun be in life without a little confusion? Anyway, this way I get to look like I'm posting intelligent comments about the design of the game when in fact I only ever post stupid / pointless comments like this one. Yay! :grin:

Comment

Too late now anway dudes, I'm going home. Feel free to delete this thread and berate me for starting it in the first place....

Comment

Working...
                      X