• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the best

i would like to request a genral poll to be taken
    Who is the best Thief and who is the best Guard
    Please no spam and no BS i want to know who are the best players
    DON"T VOTE FOR YOURSELF!!!!!!! or an alias (Mad Bergil )
    An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and and guarded

i belive i'm the best thief bc i don't take the game seriously. i love to thrust and i flat out hate {CTG} bc there all queers except sw. mad props to sw yo. but the best clan is tob just bc your all asses. lol jk. just bc i'm banned from every server for no reason makes me the best thief they banned bc of my skill NEEZY.

Comment

Sheesh.

Comment

thank you for that intresting post but please nominate another player not yourself

Comment

well sneaky nonitaes me

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkillet
            i belive i'm the best thief bc i don't take the game seriously. i love to thrust and i flat out hate {CTG} bc there all queers except sw. mad props to sw yo. but the best clan is tob just bc your all asses. lol jk. just bc i'm banned from every server for no reason makes me the best thief they banned bc of my skill NEEZY.
            Well, your attitude obviously shows all those admins MUST have been wrong to ban you. Of course they were jealous of your 1337|v355.

Now, because of your statements here in these forums, everyone will realize you are right, that CTG is a bunch of queers. Then the community will lift you onto their shoulders, swearing fealty while offering you their wifes (or themselves in the case of our female players) as a sign of their undying love for you. All hail the unqueer king TheSkillet.

Then again, maybe I'm full of shit, and your just a wanker with a keyboard. Who knows in this crazy cyberworld.
            CTG

Rhymin & Stealin

Comment

right.... anyone else?

Comment

PLEASE PPL CAN WE GET BACK TO THE ORIGINAL TOPIC!!!

Comment

Don't worry, Assassin, you know that guy is only a fucking retard trying to get the attention.

He's getting Thwark's attention right now.
                  JM

Comment

Ah. The triumphant(?) return of HomeSkillet.

Comment

Hopefully followed by Thwark's triumphant banning of Skillet's lame ass. Followed by much rejoicing.
                      Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
                        Hopefully followed by Thwark's triumphant banning of Skillet's lame ass. Followed by much rejoicing.
                        Actually, followed by Dalai's banning of Skillet's lame ass, but the result is much the same.

Comment

THIS POST = BEEN DONE by me of course =)

Comment

Threads like these = 73# 5|_|X02!
                            Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                            "Dream is Destiny"
                            Waking Life

Comment

Curinir...go away. go back to CTG lol. You're just mad cuz you weren't picked as the Best anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X