I'm just a new player! by DarlingSweetieP13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just a new player! by DarlingSweetieP13

Note, this is no disrespect to Taffergirl. I just noticed that practically nothing garners a thick wad of fresh posts quicker on this forum than a post by a new and likely female player
    {CTG} Softy Guildmaster
    Contact details updated
    I want more than 255 characters in this sig dammit!

I'd complain about how much attention females get on the 'net, but they're in the minority for some reason (on the internet, not real life!) and the desire to interact with people of the opposite sex is biological. So complaining wouldn't do much good, really.

Comment

I gave her the exact same amount of attention I would a male player, with the friendly warning that not everyone would follow my lead.
      Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Aye! Where's this DarlingSweety? I'm in the mood to be suave.

You're too right though Entropy. As is McEricSir, damn them, that ellusive breed, fickle and yet so nice. Damn them all to my room!

- | BlackErtai | -

Comment

i attempted to hop into her britches.
          I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

Who...needs...a...hug..........
            Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBill
              I gave her the exact same amount of attention I would a male player, with the friendly warning that not everyone would follow my lead.
              Oh God..get off your royal horse.

Comment

I don't care if a player is male or female. And why should I? It's just a player. You play against them. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

I noticed the same thing... I saw that post with 4 pages happen within hours...

Biolical? Posting on a forum is *unlikely* going to aid the human species reproduce... well, not this forum, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by طmega
                    I don't care if a player is male or female. And why should I? It's just a player. You play against them. Nothing more, nothing less.
                    WRONG!
                    I Need Training!

Comment

heh,I noticed this as well.I almost made a alias,a obviously male name,to see how many replies I would get compared to Taffer Girl.But I'm to lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Judge
                        WRONG!
                        Why? (My opinion. )

Comment

WRONG!
                          Why? (My opinion. )

Well see, he knows that I actually met Poe, and that we cuddled one night... All those in the CTG server that night will back me up. She said it herself that I was sitting right next to her. Therefore, cool things can happen!
                          Genius is a blink before a moment of insanity.
                          "Dream is Destiny"
                          Waking Life

Comment

WRONG!
                            Why? (My opinion. )
                            Silly question from someone who has a girlfriend! Females need special treatment whether they are players or not! e.g. you can't say (while kidding) "WTF was that you stupid SOB? LOL!" or "DIE B***H :e bil:" to a girl, but you can say it to a guy and still be friends. :grin:

CURUNIR YOU BASTARD! POE IS MY FIANCEE, HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH A THING TO ME? I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND, YOU BACKSTABBING SOB!
                            I Need Training!

Comment

Yenzarill sets mode -testosterone

Comment

Working...
                              X