July 4th, 1776

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 4th, 1776

July 4th, 1776 is the day in which the U.S. Declared Independence from the English. It be also the day which we Americans (and or foreigners of the U.S. that care) remember the people who died serving our country from our foes.
    This July 4th will be mostly about the Marines, Navy, Army, Air Force people who are fighting them damned terrorists.
    My Profile Sux.

It's also that day, that Will Smith saved planet earth from the Aliens.
    On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

I applaud Phae's Patriotism.
      --

Comment

Oh, it was a documentory? I though it was a movie when i first saw it :/

Comment

Movies have actors, silly.
          --

Comment

You'd think WW2 and Vietnam were far more relevant than the war on terror...

It's funny in a way, such remembrance is not linked to patriotism here.

Ah well, happy independance day.
            [THN] Gaming community - www.thehavennet.org.uk
            Proud admin of the THN AlienSwarm server #3 at 82.156.164.3:7777 and #4 at 87.117.203.96:7777. Teamspeak at: teamspeak.thehavennet.org.uk (def. port)

Comment

War on Terror is much more dangerous. I listen to a radio talk show host named Michael Savage and he said that The soldiers at Iraq and the surrounding countries get kidnapped then tortured to death on TAPE!!!
              (sometimes on tape)
              My Profile Sux.

Comment

Happy Explosives Day
                Based on a true story.
                The prequel.

Comment

It's Tuesday!
                  Salsa: The Z axis is the Acromaster's domain

Comment

Originally posted by The Creator
                    It's Tuesday!
                    Dawn's in trouble again?

Comment

Originally posted by sky-fiwa-
                      War on Terror is much more dangerous. I listen to a radio talk show host named Michael Savage and he said that The soldiers at Iraq and the surrounding countries get kidnapped then tortured to death on TAPE!!!
                      (sometimes on tape)
                      And I heard that in wars people get killed, confirm/deny?

Comment

Only the bad guys.
                        ..it's safer here.

Comment

"War on terror" is probably the most ridiculous thing USA did since the vietnam war. And yup, they kill ppl, a lot, everyday, and all that for the black gold...

Have a nice Independence Day. You can be proud of what you did!
                          My AS2K4 map: Sulfure-SE
                          And a fixed one: BehemothTournament-TE2

Comment

Originally posted by NoData
                            "War on terror" is probably the most ridiculous thing USA did since the vietnam war. And yup, they kill ppl, a lot, everyday, and all that for the black gold...
                            To the War on Terror, no comment, but atleast U.S. government made Iraq a Democracy.

Anways, i heard people talking about that the Was on Terror is only for the U.S. to steal gas. wtF?
                            My Profile Sux.

Comment

Before the US-bashing gets any further, let's get something straight. EVERY country celebrates their independence/formation. Furthermore, probably 90% of all countries obtained their independence through some sort of military action or support. So, it's obvious why patriotic and militaristic sentiments get mixed together. But there is so much more to a country celebrating its independence than just its military. You don't have to agree with the US's current policies (I don't even agree with our policies), but the tattered shreds of patriotism left in my cynical being say that ridiculing the US on our national holiday is in bad taste, at the very least. Starting the thread with "...fighting them damned terrorists" is not the way I would choose to celebrate my nation's independence, but regardless there are a lot of great things about the US, that have absolutely nothing to do with our military or current foreign policy.

So, with that said...Happy 4th of July to all my fellow Americans! I hope you all ate plenty of BBQ and saw some good fireworks.
                              Last edited by Ran-bot; 5 Jul 2006, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X