Unfair bann on Crackaz Thievery Guild T1 servar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfair bann on Crackaz Thievery Guild T1 servar

Hi my name is Unforgiven and I come from UT Domination. I've been playing Ut for a long time and as well as Thief 1:Gold and Thief2: the metal age. I haven't beat them on expert I did beat them without cheating.

Anyway since the map breakout all the way through 2 server crashes I hadn't lost a game and some "Admin" got mad at me. He said I was an Unstopable. First of all I don't even know what an Unstopable is. Second of all I didn't use any cheats and I never have. I worked real hard for my wins.

So I find out an Admins name on AIM and try to talk to him. He says ok I am unbanned and he will find out who banned me which was someone named Friday(sp?). So anyway I just want to let you the community know that I Unforgiven was banned because I did to good on Crackaz Thievery Server. I suggest you don't play there because people like these will get jealous of your skills and make up stuff to bann you.

Hopefully I can play on other servers without getting banned and thanks for reading my post. :swordthi:

I'd like to hear from the CTG admin before speculating.....

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard
      I'd like to hear from the CTG admin before speculating.....
      You can talk to him on AIM as BlackenedEagle. That's his name. He made up some horseshit and said i heard the whole story now. NIce try Unstop. Can someone please tell me what an Unstop is? That's all he will tell you. Oh and I think his name is LaughRat or something.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
        Go away, Unstoppable.
        I am not Unstoppable. Please unbann me I did not cheat. :roll:

Comment

Ok you're on the same ISP as Unstoppable.
          You live in the same city.
          This is one week after he has asked to be unbanned.
          When I messaged into the server I said I know it's you Unstop. I never mentioned what player I was talking to and you responded. You responded by denying you were Unstop.

Add all of that up and I'm pretty much positive you're Unstoppable. So nice try Unstop. You're extending your ban time by leaps and bounds by continuing to play around.

Comment

lol.
            (AKA Dresden)
            Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by Grank
              When I messaged into the server I said I know it's you Unstop. I never mentioned what player I was talking to and you responded. You responded by denying you were Unstop.

Add all of that up and I'm pretty much positive you're Unstoppable. So nice try Unstop. You're extending your ban time by leaps and bounds by continuing to play around.
              How do you even find my isp? Prolly using some cheap/illegal program. Second of all I responded because I was new and maybe you had confused me with someone else. Since both people's name start with a U and and N. I live in cleveland Ohio ok.

Comment

Either our remote server admin has been infiltrated, or someone somehwere is lieing, and until I see more evidence I'm not discounting you as a liar.. Fridae has not been in CTG for a long time and her admin access was cut off. I'll contact LR and get him to look through the logs to figure this out.
                "They say we cleaned out the royal treasury, and took the kings wedding ring off his finger as he slept!" "That must have taken an entire team of our best sneaks." "I heard it was lieutenant Jarvis." "Impossible!"
                -Two unknown CTG probies

Comment

Originally posted by Majarisan
                  Either our remote server admin has been infiltrated, or someone somehwere is lieing, and until I see more evidence I'm not discounting you as a liar.. Fridae has not been in CTG for a long time and her admin access was cut off. I'll contact LR and get him to look through the logs to figure this out.
                  Grank said he was the one to bann me. All I know is I saw someone named [RLF]Poe change to Friaday or Friday(CTG) not sure. He said he knew who I waswas and I was like no you don't know who i am =x. I thought he was just playing around. Now look where I am at in this big mess =*(.

Comment

LOL..this one is easy.. Unstoppable sucked! If Unforgiven was doing that good, then he is not unstoppable. Unstoppable would complain because the lights flickered in District and he blamed me and others for cheating and modifying the lights! He was an idiot.

Comment

Bleh i'm going to bed. Don't know what to say since no one here is going to believe me. What a warm welcome this was. Just expect the same thing when you enter Domination. Mean people >=*(

Comment

From Miami, Florida............ IT'S UNSPAMMABLE!!!!

Beat ya to it Lurox!

Comment

Originally posted by Unforgiven
                          Originally posted by Grank

How do you even find my isp? Prolly using some cheap/illegal program. Second of all I responded because I was new and maybe you had confused me with someone else. Since both people's name start with a U and and N. I live in cleveland Ohio ok.
                          ROFL. You don't live in Cleveland. Here I'll prove it to everyone if you insist. Here is the ip he was using. 68.155.95.87. Go here and trace that ip address. http://security.symantec.com/ssc/vr_...LVDKDNVRQQCZUF

It traces back to Miami and to Bellsouth. Exactly like Unstoppable. Explain that away Unstop.

Comment

explain nothing.
                            band.

so very, very band.
                            I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

Originally posted by Unforgiven
                              The exact IP you gave me in our conversation traces out to Miami FL. Nothing illegal involved in finding that out, if you have an IP address you can check it out yourself on a variety of websites.

You responded to Grank when he named Unstoppable, claiming you weren't him. Yet in your conversation with me later, you acted as though you didn't know that "unstoppable" was even someone's name.

[code:1:c91cf5d7b5][03/04/2003-22:25] BlackenedEagle: Yes. Nice try, Unstop.
                              [03/04/2003-22:25] Unforgivenrose45: what's a Unstop?
                              [03/04/2003-22:25] BlackenedEagle: Give it up, boy.[/code:1:c91cf5d7b5]

I take back what I said there, by the way. It wasn't even a nice try.

Comment

Working...
                              X