~TuF~ Thiefmatch Server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~TuF~ Thiefmatch Server

Some of you may have noticed, many of you may have not, that I have been running a thiefmatch server on and off the last couple of weeks.

I'd just like to know if people like having it there and if you'd like me to leave it up more permanently. If you do want it, are there any changes you'd like me to make to the settings?
    One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -
    The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

Not the greatest lag, but it's nice having a thiefmatch server. I might drop by sometimes and see if my luck holds. ^_^
    Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Yay for thiefmatch!!
      It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

It's based in the UK so some of you won't get fantastic lag, but I imagine it will be better for most than ThiefJapan
        -

Comment

Even though you had zero ping I still won, so I guess I shouldn't complain. ^_^
          Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

It's a great server Chain. There is on problem though. The thieves don't drop enough loot. I was playing on it last night and it made it very hard. I got a great ping and their was no lag to speak of. Good server.

Comment

It's supposed to be 100% dropped but for some reason it only drops 10 loot, what do you think would be good? 50%? more? less?
              -

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaws
                It's supposed to be 100% dropped but for some reason it only drops 10 loot, what do you think would be good? 50%? more? less?
                Is there a bug in Thiefmatch that causes it to drop like it's set at 0% when it's set at 100%?

Comment

I think 70% is the best setting for thiefmatch. It was used on various other thievery servers.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                    Is there a bug in Thiefmatch that causes it to drop like it's set at 0% when it's set at 100%?
                    I *think* it does it in normal matches too....I'd have to check though....
                    -

Comment

Working...
                    X