Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harro! (self introduction)

yesyes, harro!
    my name's Arjun, and i'm just starting to play Teefery.
    first time i went online i had forgotten to change my name from Garrett
    (heh. cmon. you know you changed 'player' to 'Garrett' first time you guys
    played TUT singleplayer ) and was duly greeted by peeps on the
    Crackaz server as an old sk00L G, while duly getting mine ass whomped
    by the guards. then second time, i was a Guard, and it took me until my
    third time online to even find my compass. no wonder teefs and guards
    coordinated map strategies!
    and within two hours of me making my first post on the new (for me, anyhoo)
    TUT forums, somebody's leading me to my Holy Grail (Thief Gold).. this is awesome!
    so yes. i'm Arjun. i'm a poorass student in New York City, (looking for a job
    to make some m0ney) and now i've introducted myself.
    nicetomeetcha, howdyewdoo?
    Gotta knock a little harder
    Break through the door
    --Cowboy Bepop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door OST signed by Yoko Kanno *heart*

welcome to TUT. Check your pockets.
    CTG

Rhymin & Stealin

Comment

Welcome to Thievery, and the Thievery forum! Please be sure your table is in the upright position when preparing for a landing. And all personal belongings, including any valuble's (if you have any left) are stored in your pockets, er I mean stowed away under your seat, or in the comparments above. Enjoy your stay. :wink:

Comment

Best intro post ever.

Welcome to the game.

And Adrock, what are you doing? Don't give him any warning, or you won't get away with the loot!

Comment

Welcome.
          The only constant is change.
          (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

in preparation for your arrival, i have decorated the forum liberally with burning lumber.
            I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

Welcome aboard.

If you'd like to do business, just come out to the back alley where it's nice and dark and I can see you clearly.

Be sure to bring your valuables with you as well, and place them out in the open where I can see them.

"I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
              even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
              of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

*steps away from the burning mess*
                hahaha i even came bearing gifts! here, have some
                where's my candy?
                taffers. ah well, it was just some crack. let's see who laffink
                when you're done with that! :twisted:
                BUAHAHAHAHAA
                Break through the door

Comment

Originally posted by Taffergirl
                  If you'd like to do business, just come out to the back alley where it's nice and dark
                  Careful, some sickos might take that the wrong way, girlie. Better show them the sharp end of your arrow first!

Welcome, Skril! (Can I call you Skril? Or do you go by Doc? How about DS?)
                  "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Originally posted by Buho
                    hehehe.. actually, i got the nickname Scrilla from one of my best friends, a thugg (yes homie, a THUGG) when i was sent to bootcamp for doing... some unsavory things and getting arrested. i was a kid, and stupid. you know how it goes. but i was still very much an innocent, and pretty much the only thing i could own anybody at was basketball. scrilla means money, so i guess he thought i was ca$h-m0ney, fsho! holla.
                    *ahem* yeah, so the nickname kinda stuck.
                    so you can call me whatever you want :wink: These kids called me Skrilla, back when I was writing their backstory for them. but Sheldon calls me Arjun Funny how somebody with the name "ca$h" comes to TUT, huh? :grin:

what?? i SAID it was wierd!
                    Break through the door

Comment

DocSkrilla or can we call you DS. You may as well get used to that, especially in game. Easier to type the names that way.

We have
                      BrokenArts - BA
                      Leatherman - LM
                      CrouchingDork - CD
                      Salvage - Sal
                      Aggamemnon - Agg - Damn I hate typing your name Agg.
                      Thwark - I like to call him Thwak. heh. j/k Thwak er I mean Thwark.
                      Grank - Granks. He's the only one I know of with an ADDED letter. hhmmm.
                      Adrock - Ad
                      DarkBill - DB
                      LaughingRat - LR
                      fridae - poe and any sort of various names.
                      Well, you get the idea.

Forgive me if I have not mentioned your name, you will all get Christmas cards this year. ;P

Comment

hahaha oh yes, from where i'm lookin, it's aaaaall good.
                        okay, i promise never to quote another talkshow as long as i live. (well. except maybe Jerry Springer. you never know what gems of wisdom may spring from his lips during one of his Final Thoughts)
                        i kno al abt typng n abbrvatns, so DS eh?
                        sounds kinky.
                        i like it.
                        Break through the door

Comment

ROFL you seem to have quite the sense of humor Doc. Hey we need a Doc around here. He can help wake up all of the guards that have been ko'd by Agg.

Welcome to TUT!

Comment

Originally posted by DocSkrilla
                            Originally posted by Buho
                            hehehe.. actually, i got the nickname Scrilla from one of my best friends, a thugg (yes homie, a THUGG) when i was sent to bootcamp for doing... some unsavory things and getting arrested. i was a kid, and stupid. you know how it goes. but i was still very much an innocent, and pretty much the only thing i could own anybody at was basketball. scrilla means money, so i guess he thought i was ca$h-m0ney, fsho! holla.
                            *ahem* yeah, so the nickname kinda stuck.
                            so you can call me whatever you want :wink: These kids called me Skrilla, back when I was writing their backstory for them. but Sheldon calls me Arjun Funny how somebody with the name "ca$h" comes to TUT, huh? :grin:

what?? i SAID it was wierd!
                            LOL! Innocent yet guilty? I understand all to well, wouldn't you say LR?

I like doc, thats a cool nick. Unfortunately from this day foward I'm gonna picture you as christopher loyd Welcome to TUT, I'm sure you'll like it here
                            "They say we cleaned out the royal treasury, and took the kings wedding ring off his finger as he slept!" "That must have taken an entire team of our best sneaks." "I heard it was lieutenant Jarvis." "Impossible!"
                            -Two unknown CTG probies

Comment

Originally posted by Majarisan
                              Unfortunately from this day foward I'm gonna picture you as christopher loyd
                              Really? I keep thinking of Bugs Bunny. "What's up, doc?"

Hi. Welcome. Stay away from that anvil over there.
                              Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

Working...
                              X