Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let the truth be known!

Proof that GWB is an idiot:

You dont need a proof for this, but this is a nice picture .
    Deftones

Comment

Insert old hat picture here.
      Kiech

Comment

Bush: U R Circlestrafer!
        Girl: OMG STFU
        (AKA Dresden)
        Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

well he is stupid....
          Some Skulls are born to be heroes

Comment

*holds head in hands*

Its almost embarrasing isn't it?
            ~TuF~

Comment

GWB is an idiot, but that first picture is photoshopped, and this is all old hat.
              I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

Hes not the smartest man in the world...

However in his defense... I'll bet if the media follows you around all the time, and you had to visit little girls for propaganda and you didn't really want to... you'd eventually end up holding books upside down too. We all know there is no real reason for the pres to be in a trench looking through binoculars. Hes doing it to look like a leader, and he may be making himelf look like an idiot with the covers still on... but again I know everyone has done this in some point in thier life, he just happened to have a camera man there at the time and you didn't.

So yeah hes not the best president in the world, but atleast he better than clinton. All this is really just everyones excuse to make fun of the man and blame him because they don't like the way things are going in life right now.

Sorry, but someone had to point that out
                "They say we cleaned out the royal treasury, and took the kings wedding ring off his finger as he slept!" "That must have taken an entire team of our best sneaks." "I heard it was lieutenant Jarvis." "Impossible!"
                -Two unknown CTG probies

Comment

Yes, other people do stupid stuff too, but this idiot is the most powerful man in the world!
                  You Americans should be ashamed that he ever got into power. And afraid too. He scares the shit out of me and I'm not even American.

Comment

what do you mean "not even american"

hell, as an american, i'm prolly one of the safest summbiches on the planet.

GWB wants to blindly blow up furriners, like yerself.

(and the "you should be ashamed he got to power" and "most powerful man in the world" shticks are very 2000 and very naive, respectively)
                    I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

YEah, I can't talk with Mr Smiley Blair in command of England! at least we're on the same side :roll:
                      ~TuF~

Comment

George Bush mightn't be the most articulate public speaker, or the luckiest person at having his photo taken, but he sure has John Howard kissing his arse.

Comment

Very 2000 and very naieve? What are you talking about? Doesn't matter what the year is, you still have an idiot with scarily imperialistic tendencies running a country with the biggest army and nuclear arsenal in the world. AND you have the majority of the population (according to polls at least) supporting him! I know our appeasing idiot of a Prime Minister is going along with it, but it's not what WE want, just what HE wants. And he calls Saddam a tyrant!

Comment

It really doesn't matter if he's an idiot....his decisions are made by others...
                            ...and all is silent, save the voice of the clock...

Comment

Originally posted by Thwark
                              what do you mean "not even american"

hell, as an american, i'm prolly one of the safest summbiches on the planet.

GWB wants to blindly blow up furriners, like yerself.

(and the "you should be ashamed he got to power" and "most powerful man in the world" shticks are very 2000 and very naive, respectively)
                              AMEN! he may be a little slow at times.. but you will see how quick he hits that Launch button! Come on.. come mess with us.. he may be a Crazy Sonnumabitch but at least he's on our side.

Comment

Working...
                              X