When you are so full of luck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you are so full of luck

Today i had the most hilarious moments of TUT since the day i was chased down by Gerome across half of his Mansion. It was such a lucky shot a couldnt resist posting it.
    First lucky moment came on Asylum, i joined guards with the game coming near the end, there were 3 guards and 3 thieves who quicky got reduced to Brody.
    Against my general policy of "Trap first then fire spam" i got my fire loadout and camped near the body, but always with the idea "Oh well, we got this one".
    Well, good Brody sniped Joe (after atempting with no sucess luring the guards away from the body) and in an incredible twist of fate the other guard (Skull) got disconnected.
    So now there i was, alone against Brody with the rats hoping for a small bj and mace dance. I decided to maintain my post since the place was still traped and it would take more than a invs to take that body out. While i was replacing the traps i saw Brody near the store room and decided to retreat to the cell entrance. Brody made his move and went to the corner to spy on me. Big mistake, somehow i could see a small rendering of his model and in what could be considered a call from the Builder himself i unleashed a fire arrow BANG! Gameover. I HAD WON THE FREAKING GAME!

The 2nd one happened on Flats. Thanks to a phone call i was the last Thief to leave the spawn area, but just when i was arriving at that red building i meet Tis who quickly tried to dispatch me. Eh Eh. I dodged him by jumping from one building to another and we sat there teasing eachother for a few seconds until all the guard team was on my tail. I made a run on the roofs like i had never done, taking 2 tags but never in the reach of a mace or sword until i missed a jump and fell to my death, or so i thought. I LANDED ON A FREKING LAMP POST! Sure, i got reduced to only 3 drops but i couldnt believe my luck, i had meet 3 guards, fallen from the roofs and was still alive.
    Of course that such a lucky escape would have its consequences, i was killed 1 minute after by Stak but then i realised that i had played as a decoy because thieves won after that.
    Feel the power of the

LOL Good story!

Comment

I love those days.. One time it was me vs a thief on korman, the thief managed to get both gems and the loot, and was heading for the gate. I saw him moving about in the dark (faintly) and waited with my mace for him to charge the gate. After a bit of no-go, I switched to my crossbow to start shooting around in the dark, and he decided to play a voice taunt at the same time... "You'll never catch me!" and I nailed him immediately around the last word of that taunt... Wish I could remember the others -_-;

Comment

:grin: Nice avatar
        I Need Training!

Comment

Today, I pulled the light switch on theater, just to have sneaksy jump on me. It went along the lines of: I hear footsteps, I sidestep to the right, and back, I unleash BJ, Bonk, Thieves Win!

Comment

so thats ur secret.. got it!

*runs to go DM the world SM style*

Comment

That stuff happens to me all the time, yesterday I killed Entropy while he was invisible, WITH A TAG BOLT!

I saw the torch near the ladder in the inner courtyard go out (Spiders), so I decided to put a tag there to scare of thieves... then I suddenly hear a scream and see loot and potions falling of the ladder... hehe...

I've got my share of bad luck too though, how about getting mariokilled by GreatSnafu when he jumps of a ledge right on my head while I was hiding in the shadows... neither of us knew the other person was there.

Comment

Once on Korman I knocked out a guard in the rectory, got what little stuff he had and prepared to get out. When attempting to go out the bathroom window a guard is coming in that way. I panic, use the invis+catfall combo, jump of the balcony and knock out the same guard again, by mario! Pure dumb luck! :lol:

Comment

Reminds me of this time when I was guard on Folly. Now Folly is the place where I just can't memorize the bloody layout of the map, I just can't. So I decided to run around completely at random and pray that I don't get BJ-ed in a dark corner,

Apparently, that is the one thing thieves don't expect on Folly, as I ended with no deaths/KOs, first place on the roster with some 750 points IIRC, and four kills to my name.

Comment

Today i swordthiefed Poe and Jarvis in the same life.

(with help from a crack arrow)

Comment

OMG! I have to get my 7 crack sword loadout!

Comment

Wow, you mean you have one of those too Swiss? :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                        X