X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaughingRat
    replied
    Originally posted by Bloody-Reaper
    Or get Dalai to post it... We know you want to!
    Dalai has posted number in the past that have turned out to be very inaccurate. In one of his posts on damage, the sword was listed as doing 25, 50 charged. The actual numbers are 19, 38 charged, per actual ingame testing.

Buho, the change list didn't mention any changes to arrow damage, just to bolt damage, which has been increased (allegedly to 30 - actual testing shows 29).

Leave a comment:

• Bloody-Reaper
    replied
    Originally posted by Buho
    In 1.3, do thieves take different damage from the front and back now?

I thought broadheads were reduced in damage. Somebody should perform some tests: two guards and two thieves. One guard shoots one thief, fellow thief observes health %. Reverse: one thief shoots one guard, fellow guard observes health %. Jot down results. Experiment with shooting body parts, angles, and different weapons. Post on forum
    Or get Dalai to post it... We know you want to!

Leave a comment:

• Buho
    replied
    In 1.3, do thieves take different damage from the front and back now?

I thought broadheads were reduced in damage. Somebody should perform some tests: two guards and two thieves. One guard shoots one thief, fellow thief observes health %. Reverse: one thief shoots one guard, fellow guard observes health %. Jot down results. Experiment with shooting body parts, angles, and different weapons. Post on forum

Leave a comment:

• Biohazard
    replied
    I thought you could kill rats with a water arrow? Anybody know that for sure?

Leave a comment:

• LaughingRat
    replied
    Arrows do a base of 1 to 30 points of damage depending on their speed when they hit, according to Dalai. This means that an arro fired from less than full draw does less damage, and I think it means they do less damage at greater range.

The also do MORE damage under several circumstances:

- The more UNalert an AI is, the more damage is done. Humans are always considered fully alert

- hits to the back do additional damage

- these modifiers stack.

The only way to get a one arrow kill is on a guard at full health is if it's an AI, in a COMPLETELY unalert state, from behind.

Leave a comment:

• Curunir
    replied
    Ok...

One arrow in the back into a completely unaware guard will take him down.

I'm not sure about other damages, but arrows in the back do more danage than arrows to the front.

Also, all arrows do damage except the water, I believe. I have managed to kill a guard with every arrow but the water arrow.

Leave a comment:

• Sverrik
    started a topic Arrows

Arrows

Been experimenting with arrows and I cant figure a few things out.

First is there any rhyme or reason to how much damage broadheads do? I have used anywhere between 1 and 6 arrows to kill a guard, and the location of the shot doesnt seem to have much affect.

If you fire an effect arrow at a guard you get a bloodspray, does this do damage?

Working...
X