X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im one of thief's greatest fans and when i just saw the muilti player tihngf i went mad and spent the whole day trying to know what the hell to do.

i donwloded that thefvey tihng and then i saw i need the UT.

i saw some1 said it costs 10$ but i doubt it if all of us really did pay for that.

plz!! some1 tell me where i cna get that shit. i looked for it in kazaa but it turns out UT is a normal pc game and no connection what so ever to an graphic enegine. some 1 plz tell me what the hell is it and how can i get for free and how it works and what happnes in tohse muilti players games??? has it began? is it any good?? plz help me out here......

:

Is 10$ to much to pay for getting to play thief online? Pfft, thou aren't worthy of the thief fanboy title then.

Comment

If you're one of the greatest Thief fans ever, then surely you wouldn't mind keeping the business going by funding it?

I'm not gonna complain that you're trying to get a game for free, since my hard drive is full of ripped games, but coming on here & acting as though paying $10 for a game is a physical impossibility is just downright cheap.

Just go buy UT on budget like I did, & look at it this way:
      -For $10 you're gonna get a damn fine FPS, & a damn fine Thief game

It's really not worth complaining about.

Comment

Hell, send me your address, and I'll send you the $10. No, really, I will.

I won't promise that things won't start disappearing from your house after that, though.

Comment

Ahhhh..........I can't afford a new car, any chance you could send me $40,000 if I give you my e-mail?????PLZZZZZZZZ
          All americans suck donkey balls except for you!

Comment

I love posts like this.
            (AKA Dresden)
            Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

GOT SOJ?!?! PLZ GIEV ITAMZ! LLOLOLOLO KEKEKEKE ^____________________^

Comment

Originally posted by The MaW
                Ahhhh..........I can't afford a new car, any chance you could send me $40,000 if I give you my e-mail?????PLZZZZZZZZ
                Email? No. I think I'd need your physical address. And a key to your house. I'll deliver it in person and leave it on the table.

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                  GOT SOJ?!?! PLZ GIEV ITAMZ! LLOLOLOLO KEKEKEKE ^____________________^
                  /msg Your account may have been corrupted. /msg Blizzard_2003 with your account password so we may fix it.
                  (AKA Dresden)
                  Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                    Email? No. I think I'd need your physical address. And a key to your house. I'll deliver it in person and leave it on the table.
                    Be sure to leave a webcam in the house The Maw, so we can finaly find out what the rest of LR looks like...

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
                      Be sure to leave a webcam in the house The Maw, so we can finaly find out what the rest of LR looks like...
                      *buys ski mask*

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
                        How bout a "rat trap"?

Comment

I smell puppet.. or at least, a real person with an IQ comparable to that of a hand puppet :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by Nachimir
                            I smell puppet.. or at least, a real person with an IQ comparable to that of a hand puppet :roll:
                            Thats rich coming from a guy who smells puppets

O and mode didn't you know LR is nothing more than an eye!!!!!He is just like saruman from LOTR [/quote]
                            All americans suck donkey balls except for you!

Comment

U WANT UT FOR FRE?!!??!?!1!!1!! OMG WTF Y DA HEL DO U WANT STUF FOR FRE?!!??!?!?!!1!! OMG FRE STUF IS BAD!11!!1 OMG FRE UT IS BAD111! OMG LOL KAZA IS BAD111! GO AWAYST AND RECONSIEDR U ROTAN PEICE OF GARDEN FURNITURE11!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X