problem with TDP FM's while playing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with TDP FM's while playing

Last year I couldn't play any FM's of Thief which needed the Dark Project Disc or Thief Gold. The game got downloaded in Darkloader, as usual, but I didn't get any further than the beginning tune of Thief DP.
    Now I'm able to play these FM's also. I really can't tell why, but I've had a big crash on my computer, so I had to make some adjustments to be able to play the FM's.
    The problem I've got is that I can't use the "USE ITEM" mode in any way. I installed this position as mouse 2 (in customize controls), but it doesn't work. I can't get to open doors or read signs and letters.

Can someone help me?

Gloria Creep.

Try asking here:

Through the Looking Glass dedicated to Looking Glass Studios, Irrational Games and other high quality games such as Thief, System Shock, BioShock, Oblivion, Dark Messiah, Arx Fatalis and more!
    Modeller,
    Thievery UT
    www.jeredhunter.com

Comment

i've got ten bucks that says while i'm typing this, someone else is typing the exact same message:

this is a forum for ThieveryUT - a mod for Unreal Tournament - TTLG.com has a more than adequate forum for handling Thief FMs, Technical problems with the Thief games, and FM editting in general.
      I'm not so bad... Once you get to know me.

Comment

Originally posted by Thwark
        i've got ten bucks that says while i'm typing this, someone else is typing the exact same message:
        You lose. Pay up.

Comment

Yo, where my money at?

BobTheDog says, "Now you've gone too far!"

Comment

Thanks Jered!

I'll try this.

Gloria Creep.

Comment

and i thoght this had something to do with that new map i just released :roll:
              http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
              -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
              -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
              -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Originally posted by DarkProject
                and i thoght this had something to do with that new map i just released :roll:
                Was it for TDP? I didn't know!
                BobTheDog says, "Now you've gone too far!"

Comment

Working...
                X