UT 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT 2003

Does Thievery work in UT2003? If doesn't are you gonna do a version to UT2003
    Thief rulez

Gee, LR sure knows how to treat the new members.

Welcome Jeth.

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
      Gee, LR sure knows how to treat the new members.

Welcome Jeth.
      LOL! Woops.

Welcome, Jeth! Since Omega drowned in spam, I'll say it: Use the search function! (That used to be Omega's job here.)

Comment

"Jeth
        lol n00b lol"

lol... n00b...

lol

Comment

DAMN LR you missed one, I posted the same question on the old forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostly apparition
            DAMN LR you missed one, I posted the same question on the old forums.
            If you're going to include the old forums, I probably missed more than just one!

Comment

What a shame that it won't come to UT2003 :cry: Because i don't have unreal Tournament.. only Unreal Tournament 2003
              Thief rulez

Comment

Originally posted by Jeth
                What a shame that it won't come to UT2003 :cry: Because i don't have unreal Tournament.. only Unreal Tournament 2003
                Look around. You can find UT for well under $10 these days. Gotta be worth considering.

On another note, it MAY come to the UT2003 engine, but if it does, it won't be for some time yet.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                  Look around. You can find UT for well under $10 these days. Gotta be worth considering.

On another note, it MAY come to the UT2003 engine, but if it does, it won't be for some time yet.
                  I can't find UT with that price in Finland
                  Thief rulez

Comment

I can't find UT with that price in Finland
                    Try eBay?

Comment

Bah, then he'd have to pay 514% tax + shipping.
                      ]V[]V[

Comment

It's not gonna be cheap, if i buy it from eBay. Like MortalMonkey said, taxes and shipping
                        Thief rulez

Comment

It's not gonna be cheap, if i buy it from eBay. Like MortalMonkey said, taxes and shipping
                          Have any of the evil electronics empires expanded into Finland yet? Best Buy, CompUSA, Electronic Boutique? Check the stores near you that sell software. ALso check any little hole-in-the-wall places, sometimes they have some older stuff still sitting around they'd be more than happy to get rid of. Barring that, network some with people, say, here. Some are near you, you may be able to get a copy from one of them.

Comment

Evil electronics empires haven't expanded into Finland. Bastards . I don't have any game-stores nearby because i live in a small town
                            Thief rulez

Comment

Working...
                            X