Question about arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about arrows

I have a question regarding arrows since v.1.2 came out. If I shoot a footstep arrow, and want to retrieve it, when I pick it up it is added as a standard broadhead arrow, not as being a reusable footstep arrow. I thought I could retrieve them and reuse them. Of course crack arrows cannot be reused other than as a broadhead arrow, I understand that.

Or am I just confusing TUT with gameplay from the original "Thief" series?
    Team ORJ

ya if you can reuse it i might actually think of buying one!...naw...well..maybe if they drop it's price by ...ohhh...say make it 15 bucks so i don't have to buy 3 rations..
    http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
    -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
    -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
    -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Normal arrows does the same things :grin:
      [KYO] - Knock You Out

Comment

Maybe I'm not clear. I know with a vine arrow, you can pick it up, pull it out of a beam, etc. and reshoot it and it will produce another vine to climb. But it seems that the function of footstep arrows is lost once used, and when you pick it up after shooting it, it just becomes another standard broadhead arrow in your quiver. I thought in v.1.0 and in v.1.1 you could reuse footstep arrows or am I just confusing this with gameplay from the original "Thief" series? (Does that make my question clearer? :? )
        Team ORJ

Comment

Originally posted by DhaThief
          Normal arrows does the same things :grin:
          But not as effectively, footstep arrows have a huge radius, plus the ticked off AI's will warn human players and fool them into thinking a human is near.

I find footstep arrows very usefull when I go on a sniping spree, to lure out AI that are sheltering inside buildings.

Comment

Theoretically, if you had a reusable crack arrow, then you would have an infiinite supply of crack. & similarly, if you had a reusable footstep arrow, it must be running off an infinite battery.

Either of these devices would be worth a fortune, & so why are you risking your life thieving stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Dan
              Either of these devices would be worth a fortune, & so why are you risking your life thieving stuff?
              Because selling a device allegedly worth a fortune doesn't make for a very interesting or exciting game.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Dan
                Theoretically, if you had a reusable crack arrow, then you would have an infiinite supply of crack. & similarly, if you had a reusable footstep arrow, it must be running off an infinite battery.

Theorethically, thievery games do not last untill infinity...

Unless you're playing with The Judge as a guard and Omega as a thief that is.

Comment

ROFLMAO! :lol:
                  I Need Training!

Comment

Working...
                  X