How to get the visibility percent above the lightgem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get the visibility percent above the lightgem

had to reinstall TUT coz of Editor Problems and now i forgot how to set the HudX and HudY values to bring the Visibility Percent above the Lightgem....

I know there was a post somewhere linking to a Site with a description how to do this - but for gods sake, i cant find it anymore ops:

Could anyone of u kind people post the correct settings (pleeeeeeze?)?
    My leet Thievery Map
    My leet UT3 Map
    My leet AS Map

Open ThieveryMod.ini
    Look down six lines for "ShowVisibility=False" and change to "ShowVisibility=True"

Comment

If what you're looking for is not merely how to turn it on, but how to position it above the lightgem, check out the tutorials on the Shadow Guild site.

Comment

I used the THieveryTools to put mine in, but it hover where the messages are, so it's rather jumbled up.

nd i'm running mine at 1280 x 960, but there's no number for htat...
        "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

sorry, a bit of trail and error fizxed it.
          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
          X