Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo-Save Game?

Hello All,

Wondering if there's a way to get TUT to save game. Maybe a way to edit the .ini/s to get TUT to remember last map, location and loadout?
    Using Thievery 1.4.
    I performed a search on all the boards here using the title as keyword, and no hits one my question.

Thanks,

JimB.

Hello, welcome aboard!

This thread should be posted in the Thievery FAQs & Technical Help forum, not in the Gen forum.

As an answear to your question, there is no way to store a savegame in Thievery. And loadout and loot are not carried over to the next "mission".

Comment

Hello mOdEtWo,

Thank you very much for the prompt reply and I will certainly remember to post in the proper forum next time.

You all take care,

Jim B.

Comment

In addition to what Mode said, I'd like to add that saving games in TUT isn't very useful.

First, once you understand the maps, none should take more than 20 mins to play, even solo.

Second, this isn't a solo game! Get used to the maps (knowing the maps is very important..try just running around them as a guard to learn them) and then go online! Most people I know will treat you well once they know you're not an alias.

Welcome to our community, and good luck!
        Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
        www.usyetzer.com

Comment

YOU VE GOT TUT AND YOU PLAY SOLO GAME?!?!
          No my friend...best practise and lern the game is play online at once.... If the difficulty is 1 to solo game then at multyplayer is 10...so I would tell you to start play online at once!! Have great games and welcome...
          "What'll we do tonight, RaughingLat?"
          "Same thing we do every night, Granky, try to take over the world."

Comment

Originally posted by Tisfulakistakagela
            YOU VE GOT TUT AND YOU PLAY SOLO GAME?!?!
            No my friend...best practise and lern the game is play online at once.... If the difficulty is 1 to solo game then at multyplayer is 10...so I would tell you to start play online at once!! Have great games and welcome...
            Crazy... just... crazy.

Anyway. Have great games, but play online!!!
            -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
            - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
            - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
            -YT

Comment

And in addition to all of that, it is possible to save four thief loadouts and four guard loadouts.

After you create your loadout, while still in the loadout menu, click on "Loadouts" and then right click on any of the loadouts present. This will overright anything there, and the next time you play, you will be able to recall that loadout.

Getting a basic feel for the maps will make multi-player play easier. I fit had not occured to you, try to find various ways to get to places. Once human guards enter the picture, AI tend to move around a bit...

Hope to see in-game soon!
              Give some taffer fire, and you'll keep him warm for the night with one less reason to cause trouble for the master.
              Set a taffer on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life, and have no need to bother the master.

Comment

Working...
              X