Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it could be some mutators
    that don't allow you to stack but could be other things
    Last edited by John dillinger; 28 Nov 2007, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Alright Dragon!

From what you've said, we can rule out;

Any graphical settings or quirks- As TUT works in SP on on other servers.
      Internet Connection - You can join another server quite happily

Yeah, sounds like Brodys servers might be the problem. There are a few mandatory mutators on there you need, but some setting in a TUT ini file might stop the downloading? Someone else might be able to confirm.

Other than that, you've been inadvertently banned off Brodys Which of course, I can correct if is the case.
      -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
      - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
      - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
      -YT

Comment

I don't think I've been banned from Brody's, cause it doesn't say connection failed, but rather just sits on the "Connecting" screen (right after precaching). Tomorrow I will see if there are any mutators on Brody's site that I might need, although I think I already have a few.

Also, when I connected on another server I was frequently lagging out of the game. I don't think the problems are related...but either my university's internet is shit (which I don't think it is, it's super fast), or I need a new ethernet cable. I will try to deal with that as well and see if it makes a difference.

Fix, let's play a few games when I get this sorted, eh? I played today and couldn't even get through some of the maps on solo without dying like 5 times...sad.

Comment

You need to install UTPatch 4.51B
          .:.S.e.r.v.e.r.B.r.o.w.s.e.r.:.

Comment

false. you need 436.

451 is a serverside patch, nothing more - and serves only to break UED on clients.
            Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon View Post
              Fix, let's play a few games when I get this sorted, eh? I played today and couldn't even get through some of the maps on solo without dying like 5 times...sad.
              I'm certainly going to be on the TUT scene until the new year, due to funding for a new GPU, so you're damn straight we'll get some games sorted * points * "Immense!"

Install teh patch.
              -YT

Comment

True. First you need install 4.36 but also 4.51 because it's not only serverside patch.

Comment

without installing 451, i can suddenly connect to brody's now. i already have 436. I don't know what changed...really weird.

i'm still lagging out a lot so i need to get that fixed before i can play online. i don't know what the reason could be.

Comment

I've found Brodys to a be bit unstable lately. Keep getting the connection symbol in the right had area of the screen.

Not sure what the deal is.

Other servers seem fine.
                    -YT

Comment

What is your traceroute to Brody's IP?

Here you can find good tool for check this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dragon View Post
                        without installing 451, i can suddenly connect to brody's now. i already have 436. I don't know what changed...really weird.

i'm still lagging out a lot so i need to get that fixed before i can play online. i don't know what the reason could be.
                        You have the ipdrv.dll fix right? Tho I think its just for servers.. but couldn't hurt
                        I'd Be More Apathetic... If I Wasn't So Lethargic

Comment

Originally posted by Bandit View Post
                          What is your traceroute to Brody's IP?

Here you can find good tool for check this.
                          Tracert drops at about 20 hops.

Was playing this evening and FRH was sword thieving. When he stood next to me the game was unplayable! Just lagged everywhere.

mmmpfh.
                          -YT

Comment

Working...
                          X