Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does that come in english?!?!?!?! HELP!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does that come in english?!?!?!?! HELP!!!!!

Howdy

I had a problem where i was missing A dll file and it truned out to be three missing dll files which was annoying but thanks to www.dll-files.com i was able to get them, anywho i got them and was about to play thievery, ya know the moment of true crap and all, sweaty palms hoping my problems were solved them BAM!!!! up comes another error message

!!! The CORE.DLL file is
    linked to missing export ZLIB.DLL:[email protected]@[email protected]@Z

..... oh yeah i know what that means, that means hi im ur computer and im not gonna work for u so go ahead and throw me out the window, urinate on me and set me alight, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP THE PAIN, if u do i may provide u with sexual favours ........ if ur female .... ahem :grin:

anywho reply soon so i can decide which option to take; a) what i said above or b) fix the problem and ignore option a) but will use it later

Your insane monkee boy
    Ragnarok

ps; i think Phreak N Cracker is hot ..... but im just some kid ..... *runs off*
    If at first u dont succeed destroy all evidence of you trying.

>looks around<

What he hell
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Comment

thanx man that really helped ALOT
      LOL

Comment

If you downloaded the core.dll file from some website, you probably didn't get the right one. That error message says that you didn't. You'll have to reinstall. Everything.

Comment

It's alright mate, s'what I'm here for
          -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
          - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
          - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
          -YT

Comment

ill kill the man that made DLL files ...... an his dog ..... if he has one

Comment

Or you can just kill the guy that is responsible for removing the core.dll from your computer.

Comment

thats a good idea, ill get right to it, and i noticed ur dutch well im half dutch but i cant speak one word of it :grin:

Comment

Your story was anoying to read, so i'm not even going to bother and reply with an answer.

Originally posted by DLM_Ragnarok
                  thats a good idea, ill get right to it, and i noticed ur dutch well im half dutch but i cant speak one word of it :grin:
                  Anyhow .... where are you from in the Netherlands?
                  On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

pfff dutch... german rulez!! 8)
                    "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Working...
                    X