Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another connection problem

Okay, here's my problem:
    I select a server that is online and want to join it.
    But the moment I click, there's only a black background and in white letters:
    "Connection failed - Rejected by server"
    ARGH.
    What can I do?

Either the server was full, or you are banned, OR you overlapp IP's with someone who is banned.

Which servers, btw?

Best of Luck.
    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -YT

Comment

No, the server was not full.
      I tried it with everyone in list.
      All brody's, ToB......
      Yesterday it worked with our guild-server (the <Via~Nox>server).
      I don't think that I'm banned, because I hardly play on public servers.
      Hm, it is possible that I have the same IP as someone who is banned, but I can't imagine how this is (if it is this problem) caused. ?!?
      So, what to do?

Comment

For your information:
        -1st£egenذ- is now <Via~Nox>, so it is possible anyone of -1st£egenذ- was banned?

Comment

Banning isn't by name, it's by IP or IP range. If memory serves, you're in Germany and on Deutsche Telekom, right? There was another player (two, actually) that got himself (themselves) banned from Germany, on Deutsche Telekom, Vegeta, and Shadoweye. You might be in their IP range.

Comment

Another German player has been banned recently from Brodys also. This could be the problem.
            -YT

Comment

Hm, okay this souns quite interesting.
              Yes I'm from germany and I use Deutsche Telekom.
              And now, what can I do to resolute this problem?

Comment

Hello there and Jukahey Roe,

long time no seen.

Finally your IPs cross definatly with that ones from "Vegeta" and "Kargeff". You were only twice listed in my IPDATABASE, so that is too few for filter specific Ranges.

If i do remember right, you should have my phonenumber, so when u wanna come in, plz call me, then i give ur ip specific free, after a while we can see ur specific Range, so that all admins could filter and sort for "Vegeta" and "Kargeff" that way, that you could join also.

Should u not have lost my phonenumber, contact me on icq or send me pm.

Cu
                Brody
                A real huge Man will neither stamp on a Worm, nor crawl for an Emperor

Thievery Customs Center
                Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

ok, i filtered your IPs and that ones from Vegeta out. I have put the Rangefile for filtering the banned IPs downloadable for you Admins. Grab it at the ipdatafolder.

You will need your User/Pass for the IPDATAFILE.
                  www.brodys.homeip.net/ipdata/roe.txt

Welcome back Roe,

Brody

Thievery Customs Center
                  Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Good work.
                    -YT

Comment

I'll take a look at this once I get back.
                      Nearly all men can stand adversity -- if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.

Comment

Thank you all for your efforts (especially Brody ), but I have got the problem.
                        I used Cainsaws Thievery-Tool v1.1 to change my name into "Rّé Faweron", because when I change it in the Thieveryuser.ini there's always the "_" between the two words.
                        I think that UT doesn't support such player names so it kicked me all the time.
                        I had the same problem with Strike-Force when I played it a long time ago
                        (It's another UT-mod, similar to CS).
                        Okay now it works,
                        Thanks
                        Rّé Faweron

Comment

ah Roe that is no problem... So if you are ingame. Open the quieck console and then type Roe. After that push "alt" permanent and typ with numpad 0160 and the other name you want. Then there won't be a "_"!!! Understood?
                          "Blockheads never learn, Clever learn by his own mistakes, Intelligents learn by mistakes of others."

Comment

Originally posted by Rّé
                            I used Cainsaws Thievery-Tool v1.1
                            good lad.
                            -YT

Comment

Originally posted by Rّé
                              Thank you all for your efforts (especially Brody ), but I have got the problem.

Originally posted by Rّé
                              I used Cainsaws Thievery-Tool v1.1 to change my name into "Rّé Faweron", because when I change it in the Thieveryuser.ini there's always the "_" between the two words.
                              Two ways for it:
                              1. change your name in Thieveryuser.ini. To avoid the "_" just hold "ALT"-button while typing "0160" on the Numpad. Important is to use the NUMPAD Part from your Keyboard, NOT the NUMBERKEYS above your Letterkeys.
                              2. open Console in Thievery and change your name with "name" command. For the space between your Nameparts is the same to do as said above.
                              [quote="Rّé"]

Thievery Customs Center
                              Vietcong Customs Center

Comment

Working...
                              X