Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copy/paste problem

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
    Come on guys, there is an edit feature on these forums. No need to double/triple-post.
    OT:

Copy and paste doesn't work for me - retyping the quotes is...

I've been through Adaware, virus scans, and I'm frankly at a loss.

In regards to Convict's posts - I'm not going to dig into this mess. But, last I checked, this thread was about capital punishment, on not about how the mediia covers crime.

There's obviously screwballs in every economic bracket, however, I somehow doubt that you'll find nearly as many yuppies mugging people in a dark alleyway, as you would, say, persons of the lowest income quintile, hrm?

Originally posted by Swiss Mercenary
    Originally posted by mOdEtWo
    Come on guys, there is an edit feature on these forums. No need to double/triple-post.
    Copy and paste doesn't work for me - retyping the quotes is...

I've been through Adaware, virus scans, and I'm frankly at a loss.
    I'm splitting this to a new thread, we might be able to work out a solution for that.

More info required; is it just in the browser that you cannot perform a copy/paste, or is it in the whole OS? What OS? What browser?

[Edit] Sorry, I split your whole post without thinking about the on-topic content in it. Can you please re-post it in the original thread?

Comment

Yeah Swiss, just copy and paste the on topic stuff into a new post in the original thread!

Um yeah, we'll see if we can help you with that.
      Immortius' Forge

Comment

Working...
      X