"Document Contains no Data"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Document Contains no Data"

Is the error i'm getting when I try to access certain websites (ie my email lets me login to the point where i click on my new messages, and then times out giving me that error). I remmember i had to edit a figure in some file or preference or somthing, but i can't remmember besides that. No its not the cache, and ive tried Internet Explorer and Opera, so its not just netscape.

I had initially thought that THIS is what I had done, but i can't seem to understand their instructions. I know its not my firewall because thats not how i fixed it before, like I said, it was a digital figure i had to make larger that fixed it, but i cannot remmember where. Heres another tip, after I fixed it, Netscape would give me an error everytime i opened it that said "Configuration Warning", and you could just ok out of it every time. Any help would be immensly appriciated. Thanks

Tim
    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

whew...fixed it, after about six hours of doing google searches and trying to remmember what i changed. It was the MTU value...whatever thats stands for...I had to change it to 1400, and i'm really just posting this so that the nextime i reinstall my network adapter i don't have to search for hours on the net
    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

Comment

The moral of this story :

If it ain't broke, DON'T FIX IT.
      ~TuF~

Comment

Working...
      X