Crack gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crack gas

I need to ask. Are you susposed to not be able to see crack gas? I can't see it on my computer, but I don't know if its a video problem or not.

Thanks,

Kiech
    Kiech

Yes, you should be able to see crack gas. Its green colored. You should try updating/reinstalling your video drivers or directx.

Comment

Thanks, Sneaky. I will look into it.

Kiech
      Kiech

Comment

Oh. I thought this was a thread about lower gastro-intestinal problems....

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
          Could be, but its kinda scary hearing about some of the people who get it done. But not as scary as YOU Mr. 911!

lol
          Kiech

Comment

I had that problem.

(not the intestinal one)

Reinstall fixed it...

Comment

Oh, by the way. When you are a rat, try not to get cracked. it messes up your screen (sometimes you can see your own ass! )

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-
                Oh, by the way. When you are a rat, try not to get cracked. it messes up your screen (sometimes you can see your own ass! )
                OMG!"

Gotta test that one out...

Comment

LOL getting cracked as a rat is funny.... Try it sometime, I get a kick out of it

Comment

I had that problem for a long time untill i found out what was causing it.

To fix it: go into the console and type preferences then go the renderer and open the section that is the current API you are using and set "highdetailactors" to true.
                    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                      well the gas in crack arrows has to come from somewhere
                      "They say we cleaned out the royal treasury, and took the kings wedding ring off his finger as he slept!" "That must have taken an entire team of our best sneaks." "I heard it was lieutenant Jarvis." "Impossible!"
                      -Two unknown CTG probies

Comment

Working...
                      X