Teamspeak help; looking for user manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teamspeak help; looking for user manual

can anyone point me to a good user guide for Teamspeak (both server and client but mostly server)? I have been using it for myself and a few friends but only in the most basic functions. there was a link to a manual on the site I down loaded it from but it doesn't work. any help would be great thanx in advance.
    Game Console: " nobody killed .:M.Gladius with his nothing."
    If you say "nobody is better than me" you are probably wrong and if you're right, you have no reason to brag!

Goto the teamspeak forums for advice there.

Any specific questions I can answer, I've run a TUT commuinity server for about a year now, it's dead easy to setup. Post your questions here.
    ~TuF~

Comment

thanx will do.
      Game Console: " nobody killed .:M.Gladius with his nothing."
      If you say "nobody is better than me" you are probably wrong and if you're right, you have no reason to brag!

Comment

I've got a general question about TS.
        Can't I bind my mouse button 5 as push-to-talk key??
        I can bin mousebutton 0-3 which is the same as 1-4.
        In ventrilo it works fine. But I want to use TS and not ventrilo and I need mousebutton 5 (in ts its button 4).
        So.. any ideas?

Comment

Open the windows mouse settings, bind mouse button 5 to some key (say, Keypad -), Then bind keypad minus to talk on TS.
          Immortius' Forge

Comment

Yeah... i thought of that.. but I can't do it for some weird reason. I
            At the moment I've borrowed a friend's mouse and I haven't got recent drivers...
            In some weeks I buy the logitech mx510. I think then it'll work.

Comment

Yeah, this will have a lot to do with the mouse drivers.
              ~TuF~

Comment

I can't bind a mouse key for TS using a razer diamondback and win98, which is irritating.
                Nightmaster,
                .:Mockers Thievery Guild:.
                - "until the cat is skinned"

Comment

Windows 98 doesn't see 4th and 5th Mouse buttons sorry Shug, you'll have to go up to Windows 2000 / XP for that. Besides, having a mouse like that and an OS like 98 is like having Powerstearing and traction control on a classic Mini.
                  ~TuF~

Comment

Working...
                  X