ThieveryTool re-released!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThieveryTool re-released!

Ok, It's been a while but I've now re-released ThieveryTools for download. The new version has many more features (as well as some server-orientated ones).

Check it out and give me some feedback.
    One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
    -
    The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

If you're going to be putting in server options, I have a list of some I'd like to see:
    • loot drop %
    • AI difficulty level
    • starting loot

These are some things that get changed from match to match on a private server, and not having my server physically present means remoting in, shutting it down, manually altering the appropriate .ini file by hand (and remembering which .ini file has that setting) saving it, and restarting the server, for each match with settings different from the default. With that tool installed on the server, it'd be a LOT easier to do.

Comment

Just d/led it. Keep up the good work on it

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
        If you're going to be putting in server options, I have a list of some I'd like to see:
        • loot drop %
        • AI difficulty level
        • starting loot
        The only one it doesn't yet have is the AI difficulty, it also has some you haven't mentioned (like vote %). I'll put the AI difficulty in the next version, anything else you can think of?
        One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
        -
        The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Chainsaws
          The only one it doesn't yet have is the AI difficulty, it also has some you haven't mentioned (like vote %). I'll put the AI difficulty in the next version, anything else you can think of?
          Not off the top of my head. Vote % is a good one, though, I knew I'd forgotten something. Though usually, you just set that and keep it.

Comment

Working...
          X