Thievery Running Poorly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WishMaster2003
    EDIT2: Found it ! Indoors it gives 17.87 fps ( I have set it to -1(LOD bias))
    Outdoors it gives me almost same number, but still... I think there is some lack on performance. I can play it though...Now let's try -2
    I think you misunderstood.

The HIGHER the bias, the lower the quality, and thusly, higher framerate.

Quoth the Raven.
    Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Well that computer is pretty cunning. Higher the graphics,better the playability. My games lacks on performance if they are set to low guality. I don't really understand it, because Ut2004 works pretty good on that computer. I think I'm playing games with my graphics card (lol) or it's just witchcraft (LOL).

Edit: And I didn't misunderstood.
      "Listen up! Teamwork means staying out of my way!" -Seifer
      "I brought the wrong map..." -Laguna
      Player name: WishMaster2003 or Musis

Comment

Also, if you havent allready, try running at

24-bit or 16-bit colour depth...

TUT doesnt use any smoke or volumetric fog effects, so i think 16-bit should look no different than 32-bit really
        Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Actually there is a little bit of fog in TH-Spider which I just noticed after turning my volumetric lighting on, in the tunnels. Nothing much though.

Comment

dont think theres enough to make you think god this is ugly, as 16-bit does with fog...

Comment

It seems nothing will fix this problem. Hm...I think I use different opengl driver... Which opengl driver do you use and where can I find it ? Should I try that one which is at Thievery custom center ?

Comment

i use Direct3D8 Driver

Comment

I tried that D3d8 and I think it's the best option what I have tried this far, but I think I need some tweaking. Do you have any advice ?

Comment

Working...
                  X