This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quick question

How do i delete and or lock my own thread, because, that last stupid thread i just made, i was trying to delete it, and i even wrote it in the post that i tried to delete it in order to keep from getting warned... but failed miserably.
    If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe - Carl Sagan

You can't delete or lock your own threads, the best way to request someone to remove it for you is to report it by using the [Report Post] link at the right top of your post.

Another hot tip is to think twice before posting.

Comment

How can you ask someone to think twice if they cannot even think once?
      [THN] Gaming community - www.thehavennet.org.uk
      Proud admin of the THN AlienSwarm server #3 at 82.156.164.3:7777 and #4 at 87.117.203.96:7777. Teamspeak at: teamspeak.thehavennet.org.uk (def. port)

Comment

Originally posted by Bulletstopper's Signature
        sky fiwa called me dumb
        Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

lol youre right, i typed it in, then i thought woah what the hell am i doing? i am so worthless.....
          If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe - Carl Sagan

Comment

Thats right, now, borrow your grandfathers gun... go to school...
            ~TuF~

Comment

Originally posted by Bulletstopper
              lol youre right, i typed it in, then i thought woah what the hell am i doing? i am so worthless.....
              yes, you're one of the most worthless people on the internet, or should i say the world? Anyways, WORTHLESS!
              My Profile Sux.

Comment

Umm? you certainly CAN delete your own thread, if no one else posted. I do it all the time.

Comment

Yeah, I once deleted a thread I made here...I'm quite certain of it
                  The *mean French look* haunts...everywhere.

Look mom, I double A'd Moses -2kmix- heavy

Comment

as rythmix said, you can only delete a thread if its your thread, and nobody else has posted in it...

if you delete your post, the thread has no posts in it, so the forum deletes the thread.
                    Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
                      Thats right, now, borrow your grandfathers gun... go to school...
                      lol maybe after i cut my wrists some more.

Comment

Make it count!
                        [THN] Gaming community - www.thehavennet.org.uk
                        Proud admin of the THN AlienSwarm server #3 at 82.156.164.3:7777 and #4 at 87.117.203.96:7777. Teamspeak at: teamspeak.thehavennet.org.uk (def. port)

Comment

Working...
                        X