ts server address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ts server address

Hi i'm new and found the thievery website only yesterday. i'm italian, and as i can see there aren't many italian players here, or is it only my feeling?
    i was just wondering, is there a ts server and do i have to register to join? if yes, where? and what's the address?

thx for ur reply, hope we'll have fun together

If you're here for Thievery, you'll probably be hanging around the TS server at blackcats.homeip.net. You'll have to register to leave the default channel, but that's not real difficult.

THN also offers a TS server, at serenity.thehavennet.org.uk, but it's more geared towards the alien swarm portion of the community.
    It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

I thought mach.homeip.net was the one we used for TUT?
      Night of the Werewolves II
      HarryPotterwars
      A Thief's Guide to Thievery for UT (video not complete yet)

Comment

mach.homeip.net and blackcats.homeip.net are names for the same server. Both aliases direct same IP.
        Sometimes you can see AS players in blackcats server =) Everyone is invited, any game, even if you want to broadcast hentai RPG game sounds (there is a channel for that sort of things also =o ).
        In the Future, One Duck Is The Law.

Comment

sounds cool, thx for the advice.
          i think the only problems i'll have are related to my bad english lol but it's worth to try
          cu there

Comment

The large majority of us couldn't complain about your bad english, I mean, it's not like we made the effort to learn itallian is it?

Look forward to seeing you on board!!

Flack is right about the IP's, both mach.homeip.net and blackcats.homeip.net resolve to the same IP, I kept them both because some of the people who'd been around from the start would've had to have changed their configurations.
            ~TuF~

Comment

serenity.thehavennet.org.uk! I'll make a special Thievery channel for you if you like.
              [THN] Gaming community - www.thehavennet.org.uk
              Proud admin of the THN AlienSwarm server #3 at 82.156.164.3:7777 and #4 at 87.117.203.96:7777. Teamspeak at: teamspeak.thehavennet.org.uk (def. port)

Comment

you think your english is bad, phlame ?! u havent heard mine !
                i must buy a mic and then i show u what's bad english !
                hehe

Comment

If you buy a mic make sure it works well, one certain person's mic kills my ears and I can't understand anything he is saying!
                  HarryPotterwars

Comment

No one use the BCG for ASw caus you have to register... It's sad.
                    Most of the time, ppl use THN TS (theres no registration needed there, thanks for that Pest )
                    My AS2K4 map: Sulfure-SE
                    And a fixed one: BehemothTournament-TE2

Comment

Originally posted by NoData
                      No one use the BCG for ASw caus you have to register... It's sad.
                      Most of the time, ppl use THN TS (theres no registration needed there, thanks for that Pest )
                      I'm registered
                      Based on a true story.
                      The prequel.

Comment

Registration is simple, use the "self" menu, it takes 1 minute.

The restriction on registration is there for a good reason, to stop random "guest1" players jumping into channels and disturbing play with simpson voice packs and heavy goth metal music. Sure it's fun to kick them with a witty ban message, but I'd rather people remained shielded against such idoicy.

I have removed this in the past and public outrage ensued. (Ok, maybe not outrage, but they did mention it many times)
                        ~TuF~

Comment

even i had the best mic u would not understand my english, convo

btw, i'm planning to buy a mic, but i'm shy and afraid u will laugh at me :/
                          hehe

Comment

Dude you know from type-talking with us that we aren't tards like that.
                            HarryPotterwars

Comment

Originally posted by TheMachine
                              Registration is simple, use the "self" menu, it takes 1 minute.

The restriction on registration is there for a good reason, to stop random "guest1" players jumping into channels and disturbing play with simpson voice packs and heavy goth metal music. Sure it's fun to kick them with a witty ban message, but I'd rather people remained shielded against such idoicy.

I have removed this in the past and public outrage ensued. (Ok, maybe not outrage, but they did mention it many times)
                              We occasionally get this on THN, but not more than maybe once a month, there are always moderators around and these people get banned pretty much instantly. I wouldn't want to trade the odd idiot for mandatory registration.
                              [THN] Gaming community - www.thehavennet.org.uk
                              Proud admin of the THN AlienSwarm server #3 at 82.156.164.3:7777 and #4 at 87.117.203.96:7777. Teamspeak at: teamspeak.thehavennet.org.uk (def. port)

Comment

Working...
                              X