Fodder Side

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fodder Side

I d/led the fodder side and the update expected time went from 2 hours to 16 hours in about 3 hours time. Any way I can speed the updating process up?
    If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe - Carl Sagan

Call the Internet and ask them to go faster.

Comment

Wasn't there already a Thread for this.
      Bullet, you're downloading over 3 gig worth of files, how long do you expect it to be?
      How TuF are you?
      League of Legends
      Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

its been on the same file for almost 3 hours.... it started out d/ling the file fast and now it hasnt moved a notch in about 2 hours
        :edit: just for your info the file is weathersky.pal i dunno if its big or not but i dont see how that should effect a fluxuation in d/l speed anyway... ++ I understand that it is alot of files, but shouldnt the expected d/l time start going down instead of going up and up? I mean, 3 gigs is alot but it shouldnt take 20 hours on a high speed connection should it?
        If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe - Carl Sagan

Comment

if you had the transfer speed you could calculate it, otherwise its in the lap of the gods and better hope you're religious
          .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

Unfortunately it doesn't show transfer speed :-/ but oh well ill just have to sleep on it and hope I dont wake up to a 920 hour d/l in the morning...

Comment

I just restarted my d/l either allowing it to speed up, or hindering me a decent game for the next 2 days :-?... Oh well, I could always dig up ut and play a little thievery :-D
              :Sigh: All it needed was a little restart... It says it will only take an hour now !

Comment

Was going to suggest simply restarting it.
                If it does it again, or you get any other errors, restart and do a full fiel check (button there for it).
                have fun.
                How TuF are you?
                League of Legends
                Bloodbowl by Extensions

Comment

Working...
                X