This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thievery 'SUMMON' commands

This is a list of the things you can summon for Thievery, similar to the UT summon list. This is only the ThieveryMod.u list. There is more in other files, but this is where all the fun stuff is.

*CLICK-THIEVERY SUMMON LIST-CLICK*

Not all of them are physical objects. But get into things like
    - 'summon ThPickupPotionSpeed' for a speed potion
    - 'summon ThAmmoCrackArrows' for a crack arrow

and you can summon particle effects and actions too. like:

- 'summon trailgenerator' for little glowballs that fly like those in korman
    - 'summon ThProjectileFirebolt' for a flying firebolt

You can also see some of the weapons included, but not implemented like:

- 'summon thweaponfists' for fists!!
    - 'summon thweaponarrowgun' this is an interesting early crossbow idea i guess.
    - 'summon thammosmokearrows' Smoke arrows! cool.. but you can't use them unless you type this: 'summon thprojectilesmokearrow' .. its cool what they would have looked like if they were implemented.

Have fun with it and see what kinda stuff pops up. Remember, in unreal engine, you can't summon an item on top of another item so for every item you spawn, move over a foot or two to spawn another item. Otherwise it will appear to have not worked.

Lamer.
    JM

Comment

Nice, good for testing shit. Thx
      ~TuF~

Comment

Yeah, I have to admit the early crossbow is fun tho.
        JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
          OHHH nno... what happened to "Lamer" ?! Don't go back and change your tune... hypocrit... hey.. at least my avatar is cooler than yours. 8)

(punkass tea boy)

Comment

Originally posted by KewlAzMe
            OHHH nno... what happened to "Lamer" ?! Don't go back and change your tune... hypocrit... hey.. at least my avatar is cooler than yours. 8)

(punkass tea boy)
            Sorry, man. Even that ugleh Homer Simpson was cooler and more original. :roll:

EDIT : (fAg)
            JM

Comment

(punkass tea boy)
              No...
              "There's no problem that can't be solved with a big crate!"

Comment

*LINK!* <-- How to Cheat in Thievery thread.

I'd say this one is a better resource, tho. Awesome! Thanks, Kewl!

I have yet to master summoning firebolts as a thief. I can summon the bolts and the xbow, but I can't seem to bring up the weapon or shoot. Is there some kind of combo I need to summon?
                "Garlisk's got a lov-el-y bunch of coconuts."

Comment

Originally posted by Buho
                  *LINK!* <-- How to Cheat in Thievery thread.

I'd say this one is a better resource, tho. Awesome! Thanks, Kewl!

I have yet to master summoning firebolts as a thief. I can summon the bolts and the xbow, but I can't seem to bring up the weapon or shoot. Is there some kind of combo I need to summon?
                  yea buho..that original post gave me the idea to post mine.. but i was trying to find a program that would do filelists.

as far as summoning firebolts...

you can use the action summon:

summon thProjectilecrackarrow to summon the effect of a crack arrow projecting in your general area.
                  The command for the firebolt is: summon thProjectileFirebolt , but if you spawn one, you will see it just kinda sits there in space, flaming.. if you run into it..it will explode.

Now Im assuming you are looking for a way to shoot someone with a firebolt as a thief. I haven't figured out any way to Aim a projectile or do that, I don't know if there are any combos that can be done at the console screen. It also may be in a different u file.

and reaper.. your avatar is so dark we cant even tell what that is..so save it.
                  How do you like my new avatar lurox?!?! (you keep pushing me and pushing me, i like this new one)

Comment

and reaper.. your avatar is so dark we cant even tell what that is..so save it.
                    How do you like my new avatar lurox?!?! (you keep pushing me and pushing me, i like this new one)
                    Definitely the suckiest avatar on these forums right now -- It really helps to prove that you're a retard.

Also, the difference between you and me is that...

I'm not insulting your avatar for fun.

I'm serious.
                    You're being a dumbass and you are thinking otherwise.
                    JM

Comment

my avatar roxxors all you up
                      http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7360475
                      -=:ToB:=- / :]eDe[: Site: www.endarkend.net
                      -=:ToB:=-Forums: www.endarkend.net/phpbb/
                      -=:ToB:=-PayingSins (TUT MAP)- http://www.endarkend.net/downloads/m...oB_Payback.zip

Comment

Yeah, DP, hella better than your last!<

Though I had to say "Your avatar sucks!" to you a couple of times before you understand... :?
                        JM

Comment

Aww Lurox.. you do care!

The true problem is: you think you have say in my avatar. you think you are actually are cool by making fun of other people's avatars.. Why not try to add some real advice to the forums? We don't need another LaughingRat! Post whoring on my avatar alone

Comment

Kewl, your avatar is gay. If you want to make fun of anybody's avatar, it should be LR's.

Your welcome, LR!

Comment

Lol..BIO..your opinion is worth less than Lurox's! Especially with a played out name and avatar image.

Comment

Working...
                              X