Disguise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disguise

We all played TF2 or most of us did, so i was thinking, Crowd of civilian at some location + disguise (as a civilian). Would be quite funny to watch guard slay all those innoncent people as they search for the real thief in disguise.

Don't the guards tend to slay the innocent people anyway?

Comment

I actually though of this as well... but there are to many flaws.

Firstly, it will encourage the guards to slash at all civilians. Secondly because the civilians are AI controlled it would be difficult to mimic their movement as a player.

Comment

yeah and it dont need to be in game.

Comment

You could try and rip the TF2 idea, where the thiefy guy looks like a guard and assumes the name of a random guard player?
          -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
          - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
          - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
          -YT

Comment

Yea, but that would make guards even more paranoid.. they already randomly slashing at shadows ^ ^.

Comment

There should be a penalty for killing civilians. And as a thief, it would be the skill and patience of just walking through the crowd, and not making sudden player-like movements that would tip off a guard.

I doubt the usefulness of this though, as streets (where civs usually are) are typically the easiest places for thieves to get away.

The guard suit idea might be better. However, I'd say they keep their name (if it works like TUT). That way a guard would have to take the time to check out his fellow guards, if there is suspicion.

Honestly though, may be more work than its worth.

Oh, and paranoia is the only thing that makes guarding fun! xD
              Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
              www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Too much TF2-spy-influences would make me equally helpless in Nightblade just crying "Thief sapping my whistler!"...

Innocent civilians + a penalty for needless killing could be interesting though. I've heard such things work in the Battlefield 2 mod Project Reality (which I still haven't checked out myself).
                My cats are black! How about yours?

Comment

Disable/Enable(I can never figure out which way round it goes...) Friendly Fire/Damage to stop guards slashing their own members. Too many teamkills, and you get a punishment.
                  Your order has been dispatched!

Comment

TBH, I think it would be obvious enough seeing a hulking armour-clad guard looting up the mansion.
                    -TuF- Emptying clan servers of their own clan members since 2010
                    - Agg moderator campaign supporter 2011
                    - #2 of 3 LANers of the Apocalypse!
                    -YT

Comment

whers Baffords manor for nightblad?

Comment

Working...
                      X