• Show
Clear All

• Appollonius
    replied
    Dark mod is only single player btw.

Leave a comment:

• araco
    replied
    Because if perhaps buy ut99 to play thievery, but I would like to see another mod "dark mod" for doom 3.

Thank you for your responses.

Leave a comment:

• Thebos
    replied
    In the meantime- there is the this little thing called for Thievery for UT99. IF you do not have UT99, you should be able to get it cheap. Nightblade, at this time, sounds like a sequel to Thievery, which was inspired by Thief.

Leave a comment:

• Hybrid
    replied
    On the bright side, you don't have to buy UT3 until Nightblade actually comes out (of Alpha, I guess?). By that time, UT3 will be, what, $10?

Leave a comment:

• araco
    replied
    I regret the confusion, while the good mod this free purchases pay me to play the unreal 3 ..

Leave a comment:

• Bandit
    replied
    Not UT2k3 but UT3 so you still not having the proper unreal. xD

Leave a comment:

• araco
    started a topic I am glad to see a multiplayer mod for thief

I am glad to see a multiplayer mod for thief

From what I understand may be playing with the unreal tournament 2003. That opportunity because I could not play thievery by not having the proper unreal ...

I hope you do well, since the end of mods are complicated, I know that I was in "red civil war " for half life 2.

I would like to be a tester because I love the saga thief, but good, you can not have everything, is what has not knowing English

Who goes well, I hope that more or less understand the message ... Just in case it also put in Spanish as well if one understands better.

Por lo que he entendido se podra jugar teniendo el unreal tournament 2003. Que suerte ya no pude jugar al thievery por no tener el adecuado unreal...
    Espero que les vaya bien, ya que los mods son complicados de finalizar, lo se por que estuve en uno "red civil war" para half life 2.
    Me gustarيa ser tester ya que me encanta la saga thief, pero bueno, no se puede tener todo, es lo que tiene no saber ingles
    Que les vaya bien, espero que mas o menos entiendan el mensaje... por si acaso lo pongo tambien en espaٌol por si alguno asi lo entiende mejor.
Working...
X