Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's just... Out of words.

Comment

Having the guards flinch when hit (even if no damage is done) will give a way for the players to see if AI was shot/hit either out of lack of knowlage or just to play with the minds of human guards.
      Unless some arrows might have other properties when getting directly struck by them (moss/vine) in which case an all togather new animation is needed.

But updating once or twice a month would be a better idea because right now updates seem to happen only for a few things that got changes since the last release. On the other hand, when less things get added per update, people will focus more of their attention on these things and the chance to find flaws in the new things increases.

Comment

obviously haven't seen the new movie where superman gets shot in the eye - no he didn't blink.
        .: Daymaster - Mockers Thievery Guild :.

Comment

Yea the new one they don't throw the gun at him.
          I'd Be More Apathetic... If I Wasn't So Lethargic

Comment

This argument is like an illogical sundae with a cherry of absurdity! Must...not...get sucked in!

Comment

Originally posted by -KewlAzMe- View Post
              Stop being a n00b.. of course you don't have to.

(...or do you??!? )

That's real nice...

Comment

Originally posted by jasonjuicer View Post
                That's real nice...
                LOL Welcome to Nightblade. Don't you worry about a few of us ribbing eachother... we know its all in good fun.

Eyes straight.. feet on the floor.
                I'd Be More Apathetic... If I Wasn't So Lethargic

Comment

Just ignore KAM until you can phase out the absurdity and realise hes not actually that insane.
                  Last edited by necros; 13th Jun 2008, 06:35 AM. Reason: [s] courtesy of chiefykins ;)
                  Never, ever, argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

Comment

Working...
                  X