No announcement yet.

Please Bring Me Up To Speed With NB.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we can have a progress bar calendar showing a 365 day countdown to the final release - cool
    [E.D.G]Chief

Comment

No, but we will be keeping everyone up to date as to where we are. Expect me to post an update as soon as I get through my next exam.

Comment

Well actually I could help out too with coding. I just don't know if I should apply because I'm busy with other stuff aswell. Also I spend some time as a hobby projet on improving TUT.
        [E.D.G] Trapmaster - Doomsayer
        Brush scaling by 0.5325662468842 and still going

Comment

That's what we're doing, except on the Unreal 3 engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Inq View Post
            If you can handle it, Benvox, you can join me on the asset modelling.

You must bare with us, CoD. The team is getting a massive overhaul and things are getting back on track now. The team isn't absolutely complete. We could still do with a new coder and a new artist but for the moment we're continuing as it is. Biohazard is doing his best to bring in new guys to contribute.
            Yea I will join the team ASAP right now im just getting some of my 3d portfolio stuff ready for Biohazard to take a look at then hopefully get the green light and ill hook right in
            Reliance upon others
            is weakness for the strong
            but strength for the weak.

Comment

Working...
            X