No announcement yet.

Every Beginning Has an End...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has saddened me to learn of Nightblades demise, I have waited for it for 4-5 years myself and have constantly kept myself updated (when there were updates anyway).

I guess I just knew deep down it wasnt going to happen, it always moved slowly and there was always so little to report.

I understand you guys created a mass amount of props and assets over the years though, best thing to do now further development has ceased, is to release everything you have. That way if someone wanted to take up the mantle of getting nightblade to a stable playable state, they would be able to do it.

I do hope that when the official team team have finished with AS (and lets be honest thats a far way off as it has been the flagship mod for some years now), that they will return to thievery and give us it in some updated format on one of the many engines available to us today.

It is a far-fetched hope I know.
    Sc(+)peh

Comment

That’s very sad.

http://thievery.ovh.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=86

Comment

Sad indeed, guess I don't need a copy of UT3 after all!

Comment

It's always sad seeing people over-doing the bump-mapping on textures
          [E.D.G]Chief

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard View Post
            I can hardly blame them though, because in these economic times we all are focusing on our jobs more (including myself).
            because in these economic times we all are focusing on our jobs more
            because in these economic times we all
            in these economic times
            economic times
            lolwut
            My Profile Sux.

Comment

Working...
            X