Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night-Blade.com problems!?

Hello.

If you're experiencing any problems with the website, please make a post in this thread where you list what OS and browser version you've got - and a description or a screenshot. The website is made to be avalible and read-able to every browser, every OS and Internet device - and I'm planning on keeping it like that.

I know about the 800x600 resolution 'bug' that cuts away some of the topmenu. So you don't have to tell me about it, it's being worked on.

EDIT: Please use this thread to only make posts about website relative problems.

Why concentrate m0dE bug reports in here, when we can embarass you across all 4 threads at once :lol: .

Comment

it's down right now

edit: nm, i guess Dalai was putting up the new pics
      This is my cool sig.

Comment

Let's un-sticky this one. Seems like no one is having any problems with the site at all (except for some minutes downtime).

** highfives ømega **

Comment

They have alot of problems, but they are afraid to tell it.
          For example the buttons are flickering for me :roll: ... ...
          On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

'Note to self: Ignore PhaeThorn'
            --BiG_D

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
              'Note to self: Ignore PhaeThorn'
              --BiG_D
              ldhat:
              On demand this signature has been changed. I hope nobody was insulted or got harmed due to my signature. If this is the case, I'm fully responsible for the harm that was done. Do you feel harmed or you simply want a listening ear?

Call 0900-PHAE

Comment

Teh buttons :

Teh buttons have 3 states. 1st is normal, third is mouse hover. The middle one is pretty unimportant, and it shows when mouse hovers, and it shows only for about 0.5 seconds and then switches to 3rd one. After that, only 1st or 3rd one shows... I think that the 2nd one shows while browser is loading the 3rd one, because it was not loaded till mouse hovers (seems like there is a 4th strange state, need further investigation)
                EDIT : The second one probably also shows when you click on the button (pressed state) ... I think this is it's real purpose

So get rid of the middle one, yer taffer

In teh left side of the page, the hyperlink View archive is placed badly and it is a bit hard to see because of the background (I'm on 1024x768,some kind of IE)
                EDIT : Oh it is not It is my large fonts

Comment

That avant browser looks pretty cool.

Comment

I am using it because it can block popups, sound, java things and flash shits. It is based on IE, so it has everything what IE has (with bugs also ). Also it has some mouse gestures, and multiple pages, like opera has.

And skins, can delete temorary cache on exit, it remembers opened pages on exit, even when crashed.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalai
                      That avant browser looks pretty cool.
                      Heh. It's almost identical to Crazy Browser
                      One of the three LANers of the Apocalypse!
                      -
                      The Unforgiven Casual Gaming Group - New Members Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by koraX
                        I think that the 2nd one shows while browser is loading the 3rd one, because it was not loaded till mouse hovers (seems like there is a 4th strange state, need further investigation)
                        EDIT : The second one probably also shows when you click on the button (pressed state) ... I think this is it's real purpose

So get rid of the middle one, yer taffer
                        It's supposed to be like that.

- This buttons is showed when not hovered.

- This buttons is showed when the user hovers the mouse over it, or is visiting the News section.

That "third" image, which is showed when the user clicks the button, is implemented into the topmenu picture, so actually there is no third button.

That 1 ms flickering is only showed the first time you visit the website.

Comment

Working...
                        X