Blackcat, NightBlade, Thievery. Craziness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackcat, NightBlade, Thievery. Craziness

The blackcat logo totally through me off. I was like hmmm, Somesing iz wrong, new virus? But then i figured it out.

So this new mod is also being created by the same developers but instead of Making a ThieveryUT2k3 you are making a whole new mod, with similarities but adding some more flavor with a new name and new stuff?!

I just wanna say two things:
    1. I love you guys
    2. When when when will it be released!?

I was looking at the screenshots too, I recognize some cool upgrades to the compass, potions, life bar, and loot; but what is the thing in the upper left hand corner of this pic:

http://www.night-blade.com/images/screenshots/nb4.jpg

?? and combat mode?! cool

Originally posted by tundra
    2. When when when will it be released!?
    The MOD is pretty new, so it will take some time.
    Other than that, I can't say more than: "When it is done!"

The rest of your questions will be answeared - just be sure to frequent the website/forum.

[Edit] I'm tired *_*

Comment

well i noticed from the screenshots that the main hud was completed. So i figured it was well underway. how long from the start of Thievery did it take to make the first release? Will it be quicker for Nightblade since the foundation exists? How much code from thieveryut can be copied, at least context wise, into UT2k3? like aside from the new meshes, does the operation code for cpntrols like frob and select potions stay the same or is it totally different syntax & heirarchy?

yes this is a game of 20 questions. :grin:

Comment

The thing in the upper corner is a radar which tell you the location of your base and the enemy guild's base.
        Immortius' Forge

Comment

Right on, Immortius.
          JM

Comment

Shouldn't this forum be moved below the General Discussion forum? I mean the game hasn't even been released yet, there's not going to be much talk about it until it is.

Comment

Shouldn't this forum be moved below the General Discussion forum? I mean the game hasn't even been released yet, there's not going to be much talk about it until it is.
              It got more posts since it was opened, then Thievery got in the last day...

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
                I got more posts since i was opened the Thievery got for a day...
                Hmm, that really doesn't make any sence...

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
                  I got more posts since i was opened the Thievery got for a day...
                  Hmm, that really doesn't make any sence...
                  Omg... My spelling skillz have gone bad!...

Comment

It got more posts since it was opened, then Thievery got in the last day...

Yea thats a first week popularity contest, but soon once everyone has finished saying "Woohoo a new game in the future" that forum is going to die down until release. Hard to talk about a game that isn't released and that nobody will talk about or give info about until its done.

Comment

Not so sure about that. You should have seen the Thievery forum before Thievery was released.

Comment

hell the way things work around here,I probably would have been accused of being someone else and wrongly banned even before the game was first released.

Comment

I still think that the forums should be on two different pages, since the site is lookin grather cluttered atthe moment.
                          "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

What about the future of TUT? Is it discontinued? I think you guys should have waited until UT is completely obsolete, and then move to UT2.
                            Sir_Tutsi (scirmast)

Comment

Originally posted by scirmast
                              What about the future of TUT? Is it discontinued? I think you guys should have waited until UT is completely obsolete, and then move to UT2.
                              UT is obsolete. Not too many more mods coming out for it now that ut2k3 is much more advanced. And if you waited till the last second to start on a new project, then Nightblade will be left in the dust while people start making games for Unreal3 on Ut2k6 or whatever is out. I would love to be a part of a game thats first being released, see it grow from day 1 and see it get a larger group of players that are still interested in UT2k3, and can possibly add mapping assistance. But I would like to know what else the programmers got ready for Thievery and just release it to us so that we can have something to do while they finish work on nightblade.

Comment

Working...
                              X