how awesum.

I reinstalled everything and havnt had net for a couple of days,
    what a nice wb to the internet

YaaaaY!

Now lets get a release!

deserve victory

Originally posted by -BeAsT-
    Now lets get a release!
    Sure, it should be released by tomorrow.

Comment

are you serious? where?
      "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Radamanthus
        are you serious? where?
        Relax dude, of course I'm not serious.

Everybody seems to think this MOD is done - but it isn't. That's why I said it like that. Hmm, on second thought, I should have added a </irony> tag there...

Comment

He got rid of my post..that proves he trying to throw us off!
          Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
          www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by mOdEtWo
            Everybody seems to think this MOD is done - but it isn't.
            And who's fault is that?
            Damn you Dalai, how did you ever get to be head designer of a stealth game anyway?
            ]V[]V[

Comment

It's not done?

THEN WHY THE HE:L DID YOU DESCECRATE THE THIEVERY FORUMS PAGE?!?!?!?!?!

"No seriously, why'd you even bring it up when it's going to be awhile before things go right.
              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Did you want us to scream out "NIGHTBALDE RELAESED!!!!1!" without letting you guys some time to prepare for it's arrival? :?
                JM

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
                  Did you want us to scream out "NIGHTBALDE RELAESED!!!!1!" without letting you guys some time to prepare for it's arrival? :?
                  Yes.

OMGGGGGGGGGG!!11!1!!125124`[email protected]#!#@
                  The only constant is change.
                  (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

I hope by saying 'everyone' thinks its released, that you wernt refering to me...hmm.
                    deserve victory

Comment

We need more mappers and such, that was one of the points why we published the website. And, we need ideas - your ideas. So keep 'em coming!

Comment

If you need more mappers, i'd gladly learn UEd 3 and help, now that i'm not so negative with this whole thing.

Comment

Working...
                        X