Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Nightblade have advanced movement?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Will Nightblade have advanced movement?

    I ment as in the UT style dodging/doublejumping.

    It could make the game too much arcade and degrade too much from the stealth factor... but it would also be great to have some form of advanced movement to filter the boys from the men if you know what I mean.

    So what radical new movement ideas can we expect besides the mantling/leaning/mario techniques?

  • #2
    Thieves have mad ninja skillz.

    Comment


    • #3


      Sweet!
      Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
      www.usyetzer.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Dalai
        Thieves have mad ninja skillz.
        Make that: Mad Matrix style Ninja skillz (Insert random matrix move emtion here)

        Being chased towards a wall, doing a backflip on itto land behind the chaser and chop his head off just plain rox.

        Comment


        • #5
          Dude, stfu...I won't be able to take the wait! I see a 1.3 type "Is it out yet" spree coming here....
          Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
          www.usyetzer.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Go tell all your friends. And your mom. This MOD will rock.

            Comment


            • #7
              "Mom! Mom! Come look quick!"

              Comment


              • #8
                OK everybody here on the TUT forums, this mod is gonna rock!


                That takes care of my friends, now..my mom...
                Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                www.usyetzer.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Dalai
                  Thieves have mad ninja skillz.
                  I hate you! How about the guards?! HUH? HUH? :x
                  I Need Training!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Garlisk
                    Dude, stfu...I won't be able to take the wait! I see a 1.3 type "Is it out yet" spree coming here....





                    "Is it out yet"























                    "Is it out yet"


























                    "Is it out yet"



















                    "Is it out yet"


















                    Well !!!
                    Never let LaughingRat shave your testicles with a rusty serrated knife.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Dalai
                      Thieves have mad ninja skillz.
                      You understand the ramifications of this don't you dalai? Do you really want to see what I can do with mad ninja skills? Its one thing to be stealthy... but to run up a wall and do a backflip off of it and twist in mid-air to grab on to and mantle up to a ledge that would normally require a vine arrow to get to... thats what I'm talking about :grin:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Replace vine with crates, and your off in the right direction.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Jarvis
                          Originally posted by Dalai
                          Thieves have mad ninja skillz.
                          You understand the ramifications of this don't you dalai? Do you really want to see what I can do with mad ninja skills? Its one thing to be stealthy... but to run up a wall and do a backflip off of it and twist in mid-air to grab on to and mantle up to a ledge that would normally require a vine arrow to get to... thats what I'm talking about :grin:
                          Dude, play the Tombraider games. You can do that in them, and you look good doing it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            *Pictures LR with Lara Croft posters hung up all about his house
                            *Leader of the 56k rebellion*
                            *Slowing down cable and DSL users, everywhere*

                            LikitaRenn:"I wanna be added to as many people's sigs as will add me to... their.. sigs.. um.. something..."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Tankazz
                              *Pictures LR with Lara Croft posters hung up all about his house
                              Actually, a couple Eschers, a sun setting over a seascape, a couple crosstitch works my mother made, and the last painting my grandfather ever did, as well as some iron scrollwork candle sconces, but nice try.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X