New exclusiv screenshot!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New exclusiv screenshot!!!

While you may have seen a few screenshots on the mainpage of night-blade.com, they are all just old screenshots showing of little of the real game.

Now, today i bring you the first ever public ingame screenshot showing off some the great advancement made in the UT2003 code.

The screenshot was made by Solaris. I only added the text to inform you off the mad features of Nightblade.

very nice white box with a red x

Though I can't see it (even when I try the pictures url in a new window- I notice it's called zombies.jpg- sounds fun
    [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Some people and their obsolete browsers...

What's the damage like on that banana? What about the torpedo(at least I think it's a torpedo)?
      Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia, n. See also Irony.

Comment

yeah ie6 is pretty obsolete but they say no more IE for win 95,98 or ME and I can't be bothered downloading Opera
        [E.D.G] "Eaves Droppers Guild - we're on the edge."

All New Thievery-O's!

Comment

Originally posted by Salvage
          What's the damage like on that banana? What about the torpedo(at least I think it's a torpedo)?
          Have you ever played worms?... The banana is heavly inspired the one from worms, meaning it's a high powered fragmentation grenade.

The torpedo is an underwater weapon meant for cleaning out water tunnels and the like before entering...

Comment

So..the tank...

Do you actually get in it, or strap it on your arm, or what?
            Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
            www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Garlisk
              So..the tank...

Do you actually get in it, or strap it on your arm, or what?
              The "Tank" is actually an atillery tank... You can use it when outside to call for a bombardment of an area.

Comment

The banana in worms was actually taken from an older game called Hired Guns. HG is in fact the best game ever, nothing has since come close in terms of co-op gameplay and tactical (no, not mp5) combat.

Comment

It can't be tactical without an MP5...sorry.
                  Check the dictionary.

Tactical
                  adj. 1. Of, relating to, or using MP5s. 2. Of, relating to, used in, or involving MP5s or MP5 operations that are smaller, closer to base, and of less long-term significance than non MP5 operations. Carried out in support of non MP5 operations: MP5 bombing. 3. Characterized by adroitness, ingenuity, or MP5s.

---------------------------------------------------------
                  Excerpted from American Heritage Talking Dictionary
                  Copyright © 1997 The Learning Company, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
                  Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                  www.usyetzer.com

Comment

:lol: Very nice Master-Builder!!! :lol:
                    I Need Training!

Comment

Remember that the way to kill a banana weilding foe is to release the tiger. The tiger will attack the assailant then eat the banana, thus disarming him. The tiger does not not relish the peach however. The peach weilding assailant should be dispached with a crocodile.
                      (AKA Dresden)
                      Despite all my rage, I am still just a dwarf in a cage.

Comment

We're neglecting the use of small furry animals as potential weapons of mass destruction, you know.

:wink:
                        "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
                        even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
                        of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoPendragon
                          Remember that the way to kill a banana weilding foe is to release the tiger. The tiger will attack the assailant then eat the banana, thus disarming him.
                          Agent B-NANA from division ET-R at your service.
                          ]V[]V[

Comment

... whereas a giraffe can be deployed to dislodge rival thieves from acacia trees.

Comment

Lets see,the Dalai lama,fighting zombies,stealing loot,and using bananas and tanks as weapons.Sounds like a instant classic to me.

Comment

Working...
                              X