There goes the Thievery community?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There goes the Thievery community?

WOW! this totally blew my mind when i woke up this morning at 5 am, and got on the forums. I thought i was still dreaming as i gazed at the changed layout :lol: . Anyways, this is a real shocker for me cuz i havn't heard ANYTHING about a ut2003 mod. From what it sounds like, you guys did a fantastic job, screenshots look awsome, and the gametype discriptions make my skin crawl .

Just 2 questions, wait no actually 3. First Since the devs have made this new mod with a Thief vs Guard gameplay, does that mean Thievery will become obsolite? will the community move? will Thievery be no more?

#2, since the devs will be working on updates to this new mod, does that mean that Thievery will not be updated anymore? no more patches?

#3............WHENS THE GOD DAMN RELEASE DATE!???????????!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

THANKS A MILL DEVS, YOU ALL DESERVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!

Timmy
    "It is truly a shame that the guards must be kept from the very tools of thier proffesion, but such blatant misuse of gas arrows cannot be tolerated. Alas, that poor burrick..."

What's thievery?
    JM

Comment

I reckon that once NightBlade is out, there'll be very little demand for Thievery patches.

Comment

What's going on here?

What happened to the hottie we had up there before?

:wink:

I like cats and all, but I like the stud more.
        "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
        even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
        of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Me too.

Uhm wate...
          ]V[]V[

Comment

Me too, I want that butt ugly thief back up there. Rarrrr.

Comment

IOf you could plese, get a separate page/subdoamin for the nightblade forums, since all intrest besides those as a "oh my god what have you done" has dwindled greatly since the changing.
              "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Working...
              X