FEMALES!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FEMALES!

Every single female player I've met wished for a female model of thief and guard. I just thought to bring this up ...
    WELL? Will we have females in NB? :grin:
    Edit: Will they be hot?
    I Need Training!

I'd like to be able to choose my gender in the game.

As either a Guard or a Thief.

Or am I just spouting nonsense that has nothing to do with anything?
    "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
    even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
    of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

I used to be in a UT clan with a slightly nuts and incredibly fun girl called "yourMISTRESS", who eschewed any games in which she couldn't be a female. Female models would be good, but I don't really know if we'll have them. There are bucketloads of things that would be absolutely brilliant in any game, and ideas are a peice of piss to come up with: implementing them is another matter entirely.

I'm not sure how far Gullonefox and Cythe are stretched right now, but even one character model isn't exactly a small job, and good character modellers are not easy to find. If having females meant we had to find an additional and mediocre modeller to make a rickety, TUT style one, I'd say we might as well slap lipstick on the Thievery Thief

Comment

Thank you Judge for mentioning this! It would be fabulous for the female fans out there.

You can check out anytime you like, but you can NEVER leave.

Comment

Well if they at least put in selectable skins, then someone can make a female mesh in their spare time and add it later instead of wasting developer time on one.

Comment

Originally posted by Nachimir
            I'd say we might as well slap lipstick on the Thievery Thief
            Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky1Kenobi
              Thank you Judge for mentioning this! It would be fabulous for the female fans out there.

ops: erm.. actually I posted this because of you, I mean of what you posted on the TuF forum ops:

*runs to hide -unsuccessfully since he is a guard-*
              I Need Training!

Comment

I was just about to post this when I thought "maybe i should read the forums and see if anyone else came up with it" of course it's the judge!! female models would be suuuuuuper!!!!!! yes please!!

Comment

Hmm... now that I think of it, you girls could form a guild of your own! Fridae and Megg and BrokenArts and Sneaky1Kenobi and TafferGirl (I can't remember anyone else) could form a powerfull guild to beat all the other guilds! YAY! :twisted:

Can I be the boy who brings you the tea and massages you?

[/spam]
                  I Need Training!

Comment

Originally posted by Nachimir
                    I'd say we might as well slap lipstick on the Thievery Thief

Well! I'm not that ugly!

Blasphemy!

Get the tar and feathers! I'll hold down Nachimir and wait here!

:wink:
                    "I can teach you how to bottle fame, brew glory,
                    even stopper death - if you aren't as big a bunch
                    of dunderheads as I usually have to teach." -- Professor Severus Snape.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Judge
                      Hmm... now that I think of it, you girls could form a guild of your own! Fridae and Megg and BrokenArts and Sneaky1Kenobi and TafferGirl (I can't remember anyone else) could form a powerfull guild to beat all the other guilds! YAY! :twisted:
                      *eagerly awaits the formation of <-PMS->*

Comment

*eagerly awaits the slapping of LR*
                        The only constant is change.
                        (And I wouldn't have it any other way.)

Comment

Hey everyone! Check out TG going for Nach! woo woo!

:|

Garlisk's Fantasy Art Gallery
                          www.usyetzer.com

Comment

Originally posted by Taffergirl
                            Blasphemy!

Get the tar and feathers! I'll hold down Nachimir and wait here!

:wink:
                            Read it in context: it's about modelling skills and available team members, not looks

Comment

Originally posted by LaughingRat
                              Originally posted by The_Judge
                              *eagerly awaits the formation of <-PMS->*
                              *Pound Men Senseless* Wait, some of us already do that, but, to be official and all that sheit, might as well tack a legit guild tag on it. That just might work, LR you can be the first, hows that.

Would be interesting one night, guys against the girls. Cept, need more girls to play.

Judge, I know you wanna help me into my chain maille bikini. :wink:

Comment

Working...
                              X