• Show
Clear All

• SPIDARZ!

Will there be SPIDARZ? Crates?

Spiders? Not yet.

Crates?
    JM

Comment

Yes! The crates are back! And they're badder then ever! Rocksolid, and indestructable! No more smashing innocent crates to splinters!!!!!......

(They can't be moved... But some can contain loot and stuff.)

Comment

Originally posted by Master-Builder
        (They can't be moved... But some can contain loot and stuff.)
        That's too bad. I liked the interactivity of the moveable crates, combined with the fact that they WEREN'T indestructible so they could be overcome when used as obstacles (and for annoying MB by smashing them).

That said, here's some serious spiders....

Comment

Moveable crates are something that only the future holds...
          JM

Comment

I like the one that's second row on the left
            "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Lurox
              Moveable crates are something that only the future holds...
              Umm, perhaps you're forgetting that we ALREADY have them? In THIEVARY?!?

Comment

One reason that thieverry is better: uber interactivity.
                "Just off the border of your waking mind there lies another time, where darkness and light are one. As you tread the halls of sanity, you feel so glad to be unable to go beyond. I have a message from another time."

Comment

Originally posted by Sisu
                  No LR not those spiders again!

If those were in-game I think I'd be too bloody creeped out to do anything but hide in the shadows...
                  They're AWESOME! I've actually seen them ingame. The animations on them are wonderfully creepycrawly.

The gun mounted to the back in UT is a little silly, though.

Comment

how come i have never seen any of the stuff in the pics you post LR?

oh yeah, i don't play UT :lol:
                    This is my cool sig.

Comment

Hmmm... are the animations of thoses gorgeous UT models compatible with their THcreature pals ?... The current spiders are a bit too cute and not scary enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Stakhanov
                        The current spiders are a bit too cute and not scary enough.
                        Until they start to hiss... (or jump)
                        It's not my fault everything you like is terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by BiG_D
                          Originally posted by Stakhanov
                          The current spiders are a bit too cute and not scary enough.
                          Until they start to hiss... (or jump)
                          Jeah, those suckers can jump like fleas. Creeped me out when I first encountered them.

You know what would be really cool? If nightblade had spiders that could walk on the walls.

Comment

Originally posted by -=V12US=-

Jeah, those suckers can jump like fleas. Creeped me out when I first encountered them.

You know what would be really cool? If nightblade had spiders that could walk on the walls.
                            Gah then there would be no escape from them.

Comment

too true, they would pwn everyone cause someone would put like 4 in a room and they would be just too manny... could make a really good game type
                              hunting the spiders in teams with wall walking grappling spiders
                              An open mind is like a fortress, with its gates unbarred and and guarded

Comment

Working...
                              X